Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2012 Ridler award winner
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
fiber optic
This year's Ridler award winner is a 1955 Thunderbird. My wife's brother painted it. He also painted my Grand Marquis. Post where I mentioned it previously. I think he's going to charge me a lot more money to paint my F-150.

fiber optic
I know, "Drool Story Crow". Here are some pictures of it
shandyman5
is that t-bird the one you had mentioned from a couple months ago? Beautiful car! The grand came out nice as well, I am assuming you painted it a Ford color.. more specifically Vista Blue?
fiber optic
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Feb 27 2012, 08:22 AM) *
is that t-bird the one you had mentioned from a couple months ago? Beautiful car! The grand came out nice as well, I am assuming you painted it a Ford color.. more specifically Vista Blue?

Yes, I didn't mention what type of car it was. I don't think that would violate the Ridler rules but I didn't want to risk it.

The Mercury is Subaru Regal Blue Pearl. As the guy at the paint shop said "You bought a blue that costs as much as a red". It is very similar to Dark Blue Pearl as found on the Marauders. Maybe not quite that dark.
DaGonz
Are you going to do the F 150 in the same color?
fiber optic
QUOTE(DaGonz @ Apr 3 2012, 05:18 AM) *
Are you going to do the F 150 in the same color?

No, it will probaby go back to black.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.