Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie from Austria
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
Don_Cusco
Hey Guys! My name ist Markus and Im coming from Austria. Enough about me, now let's come to the point why we are here, cars.

My car is a Honda S2000 MY00

My KW Clubsport and the Volk RE30 Clubsport are next to the bed. My girlfriend is not amused Raspberry.gif
Summer where are you?

Markus
Aircooled
Looks pretty clean. What is the box in front of the driver on the dash?
dukenukem
I was in Vienna last year. Lovely city and country you have there, Markus. Welcome aboard!
shandyman5
Markus where in Austria are you from? I am going to be in Dornbirn/Lustenau for six months starting in August.... you anywhere near there?
Don_Cusco
Thanks for the nice greeting smile.gif

@Aircooled
This is a Apexi RSM (rev speed meter). This is a complete multi function measuring device
designed to measure and monitor data such as vehicle speed, engine RPM, and elapsed times.

@Duke
You've also made a tour through Vienna?

@Shandyman
You are for 6 months in Dornbirn/Lustenau? This is a beautiful place. I am from Vienna and I am on the other end of Austria.
Vacation or work?
dukenukem
Yep. I got to see Vienna and Salzburg. I really want to come back when its summer time and I can actually roam around without freezing to death.
Don_Cusco
Summer where are you!? dry.gif
Please tell me if you come to vienna.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Don_Cusco @ Feb 20 2012, 01:24 PM) *
Thanks for the nice greeting smile.gif

@Shandyman
You are for 6 months in Dornbirn/Lustenau? This is a beautiful place. I am from Vienna and I am on the other end of Austria.
Vacation or work?

Neither, I will be there for school. I plan on making a trip to Vienna for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.