Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2013 Audi A4 Allroad
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
911xx

...well doesn't that look cool.

This is the 2013 Audi A4 Allroad which will be headed Stateside sometime around June of 2012. The new Allroad, along with the 2013 A4 and S4, get revised bumpers grilles and headlamps as well as some minor interior and trim changes.

For the European market, the A4 gets one of 10 motors, six TDI diesels and four supercharged, direct-injection gasoline motors with automatic start-stop. The A4 2.0 TDI makes 136 horsepower and returns 56 MPG. Steering on all A4s is now electromechanical.

The S4 gets a 329 horsepower 3.0-liter V6 cranking out 325 pound-feet of torque. There are unfortunately no plans for an S4 Allroad.

http://www.insideline.com/audi/s4/2013/201...june-in-us.html

I sold my Civic SI for a FJ Cruiser. Now I'm somewhat missing the nimbleness (and fuel economy) of the Civic. Hence the Allroad?
Synesthesia
Looks pretty sexy, I'm excited we're getting the wagon. 56 MPG seems really high, even using European standards...
Bjorn
Hum, maybe the wagon market in NA, post Subaru and Volvo retreat, isn't dead.
clarkma5
The current A4 Avant is pretty dang popular, despite only being offered as a 2.0T automatic Quattro (granted, the most popular Audi drivetrain there is anyway in the US...)
shandyman5
Why did you dump your Civic Si for an FJ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.