Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the front page sure.. looks.. um.. different
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Diesel
wow.. when did that happen. sorry but.. looks so generic now.
Von Z
lol
dukenukem
It happened that fateful day the original owner of the website stabbed us in the back.
Synesthesia
I don't get it... Netcarshow is much better at this
moe
I think we need a new home.
Altostratus
fucking ketan.
Bjorn
QUOTE(moe @ Jan 7 2012, 08:48 AM) *
I think we need a new home.

Assuming Ketan keeps the site running, wouldn't a lacklustre front page keep the "lolz, check out my Neon's new CAI, dawg!" noobz away?
moe
I thought we wanted those guys?
clarkma5
Eh whatever, the front page works. Clearly Ketan never had the eye for design that Diesel did/does but as long as the forums are the forums I'll hang around. I really don't want him to change the forums to match the main page though.
Seethegrim
This thread made me go take a look. W. T. F.

1998 called, they want their HTML back.

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 8 2012, 04:43 AM) *
as long as the forums are the forums I'll hang around. I really don't want him to change the forums to match the main page though.

+1
Razor
Hideous.
shandyman5
I like that this is our home.... But that front page certainly is different.....

Cyclone
Speaking of layout, isn't it time to do something about the forums? It's getting a bit dated tongue.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 17 2012, 11:41 PM) *
Speaking of layout, isn't it time to do something about the forums? It's getting a bit dated tongue.gif

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.