Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't get onto DS from my studio
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Seethegrim
Hey guys

For some reason a few weeks ago I was unable to get onto DS. All other websites work, but for some reason, DS keeps timing out. I've tried clearing out my cache & ctrl+F5 to do a total refresh. But it still doesn't want to work. I can of course get on from anywhere else though.

Any possibly thoughts on why I can't get on from my studio only? Perhaps something with my studio IP being blocked? I dono. I'm out of ideas. Its just frustrating because I've gone from checking DS almost every day for the last 2 years to now almost a month without being able to get on. sad.gif

I need the interwebz help.
skr
Open a command prompt and type:

ping dieselstation.com

If you don't get ping replies, then something must be blocking it, or the DNS servers on this connection can't resolve the hostname. If you do get ping replies, then there must be something with your browser. Check if there are any proxies setup on the browser. If so, disable the proxies.
dukenukem
If you are using a wifi router then log in and see if someone has put the domain in the blocked list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.