Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My ThinkPads
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
b0mb3r
My ThinkPad Collection:

R40, 2 R51s, z61m, T500, T520.
Guess you can call me a thinkpad whore. Best part, all six still boot up and work.
all six booted up

the battery on the R40 is completely shot but the rest still have batteries that are operational...
shandyman5
My ex-gf's high school used one of the models of the IBM Thinkpad... In all honesty I found the thing to be the biggest piece of shit... I guess you have had better luck than me. I will stick with my HP's personally.
Asher
I miss my T61p. Made so much better than this HP craptop. Too bad the mobo fried
dukenukem
I got my W520 2 days ago. Still playing around with it for now but so far I am loving it!
b0mb3r
QUOTE(Asher @ Dec 2 2011, 02:32 PM) *
I miss my T61p. Made so much better than this HP craptop. Too bad the mobo fried

They are pretty easy to work on, I took apart numerous thinkpads; all you need is a small phillips screwdriver and a little patience.

QUOTE(dukenukem @ Dec 2 2011, 02:59 PM) *
I got my W520 2 days ago. Still playing around with it for now but so far I am loving it!

sweet, how do you like that screen?
dukenukem
Loving it so far!
shandyman5
QUOTE(Asher @ Dec 2 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Wow, I am surprised.... I have had great luck with mine.
Cyclone
Collecting ThinkPad's is an odd hobby...
shandyman5
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Dec 7 2011, 12:15 PM) *
Collecting ThinkPad's is an odd hobby...

You have the weirdest fucking avatar's lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.