Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what's your Black Friday wish list?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Diesel
Anyone camping out for anything? Personally.. i wish i had the funds for this 70" LCD for $1500 at Fry's. But I'm debating just buying this 60" at Best Buy for $800. What are you guys buying?
Razor
Nothing because Apple never does sales on the contractless Verizon iPhone 4S.
dukenukem
I got a Xbox 360 250GB
Will be keeping either a Braun Series 3 or Norelco Sensotouch 3D electric shaver

Currently contemplating on buying a Lenovo Thinkpad T520
b0mb3r
duke, if you do end up with a T520, I strongly endorse the FHD screen. I love mine.
shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 25 2011, 09:08 PM) *
I got a Xbox 360 250GB
Will be keeping either a Braun Series 3 or Norelco Sensotouch 3D electric shaver

Currently contemplating on buying a Lenovo Thinkpad T520

So you were the one pepper spraying other customers.... Raspberry.gif
dukenukem
I was thinking the HD+ screen would suffice me since I won't be doing any graphics work or anything. Is the FDH really that good?
clarkma5
To save my money tongue.gif
dukenukem
Yea so, instead of getting a decent laptop i decided to go overboard and ordered a W520 workstation.

Basic specs are I7-2720QM with 8GB ram, FHD screen, 500GB HDD and 3 yr warranty. Got it as a pre packaged bundle from Amazon.

All in all I spent close to $2k on everything. X.gif
Jacob Photo
I bought a new TV on weds... does that count? picked up a 55" LG w/ Bluray so I could move my 40" into the spare bedroom that i'm renting out.
Aircooled
Already had a surprising amount of christmas shopping done before Friday. Only thing I got was Dirt 3 off of steam, it was half off. Do want a nice big screen TV but the poor college student budgets does not allow.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 26 2011, 01:41 PM) *
Yea so, instead of getting a decent laptop i decided to go overboard and ordered a W520 workstation.

Basic specs are I7-2720QM with 8GB ram, FHD screen, 500GB HDD and 3 yr warranty. Got it as a pre packaged bundle from Amazon.

All in all I spent close to $2k on everything. X.gif

wow you went all out. smile.gif thumbs_up.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Nov 27 2011, 08:26 PM) *
wow you went all out. smile.gif thumbs_up.gif

This will be my first laptop since Aug 2005. biggrin.gif
b0mb3r
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 28 2011, 07:27 AM) *
This will be my first laptop since Aug 2005. biggrin.gif

Well if it helps I still have a ThinkPad that's about 7 years old and one that's 5. Both work great.
dukenukem
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Nov 29 2011, 09:19 AM) *
Well if it helps I still have a ThinkPad that's about 7 years old and one that's 5. Both work great.

My Powerbook is still functioning, I just need to get something that can play hd videos without skipping 5 frames at a time.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Nov 29 2011, 09:19 AM) *
My Powerbook is still functioning, I just need to get something that can play hd videos without skipping 5 frames at a time.

haha I had the same issue smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.