Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bermuda vs. Nassau vs. Cancun vs. Jamaica vs. San Juan vs. Aruba
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
The Unibomber
So long story short I got bumped from a flight and in return they gave me free 3 round trip tickets to anywhere AirTran flys. I asked and yes, it really does mean ANYWHERE they fly. Right now I am only doing freelance work and have loads of free time on my hands so I think it might be time to do some traveling. It's starting to get chilly here in NY so I think its time to hit the tropics. Here are my options...

Bermuda
Nassau (may have been there...forgot)
Cancun
Montego Bay (Jamaica)
San Juan
Aruba
Punta Cana (been there so last on my list)

I have never been to any of these places before except Punta Cana like I mentioned. Anyone have any experiences with these places? Obviously looking for somewhere photogenic as well but I imagine they all are. Thanks.
shandyman5
QUOTE(The Unibomber @ Nov 8 2011, 09:44 PM) *
So long story short I got bumped from a flight and in return they gave me free 3 round trip tickets to anywhere AirTran flys. I asked and yes, it really does mean ANYWHERE they fly. Right now I am only doing freelance work and have loads of free time on my hands so I think it might be time to do some traveling. It's starting to get chilly here in NY so I think its time to hit the tropics. Here are my options...

Bermuda
Nassau (may have been there...forgot)
Cancun
Montego Bay (Jamaica)
San Juan
Aruba
Punta Cana (been there so last on my list)

I have never been to any of these places before except Punta Cana like I mentioned. Anyone have any experiences with these places? Obviously looking for somewhere photogenic as well but I imagine they all are. Thanks.

Bermuda get's cold.
Nassau is beautiful especially if you stay at Atlantis.
Cancun- beautiful, but it's Mexico...
Montego Bay- One of the few places I have never been.
San Juan is beautiful, I love Puerto Rico
Aruba would be my pick as I loved Aruba but make sure you pick the right resort.
Razor
QUOTE(The Unibomber @ Nov 8 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Bermuda // Haven't been, but have also heard it's cold.
Nassau // Haven't been.
Cancun // Haven't been, sorta sounds like an excessive shitshow if you go at the wrong time of year.
Montego Bay (Jamaica) // LOVE it. It's a lot of fun; really chill and there's a fuck ton to do. This is my recommendation.
San Juan // Been twice and I'm going for Christmas this year. Love it, but there is better.
Aruba // Haven't been.
Punta Cana // Haven't been.
fiber optic
Jamaica is a lot of fun. I haven't been to the other destinations though.
Altostratus
bangkok
The Unibomber
I keep hearing that I should go to Nassau if i'm single...that the case?
shandyman5
QUOTE(The Unibomber @ Nov 14 2011, 11:55 PM) *
I keep hearing that I should go to Nassau if i'm single...that the case?

The women there certainly don't suck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.