Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F*ck Texas, NJ is better!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
shandyman5
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/other...wpFM_story.html

Razor, Aircooled, and all of you PA and NJ residents on this board, and anyone in the tri-state area, I look forward to seeing you all at this race.

PS- Nick, you can stay at my house buddy, cause I know you will be going to this.
dukenukem
New Jersey: America's trash can.

Razor
I hope they have that HIV vaccine ready by then.
Bjorn
Two races in the US? This strikes me as strange, and kinda out of the blue. Kinda suspicious that the article only referred to "race officials,"and didn't quote anyone like Birnie at least speaking as a newspaper editor.

I just hope this doesn't affect the race in Montreal, since the Canadian GP is very well attended by Americans from the North West.
shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 26 2011, 12:23 AM) *
New Jersey: America's trash can.

LOL, I was waiting for this based on my title. To bad only one person from that show is actually from NJ. boston.gif

QUOTE(Razor @ Oct 26 2011, 01:36 AM) *
I hope they have that HIV vaccine ready by then.

Wrap it like it's Christmas buddy. Raspberry.gif
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Oct 26 2011, 08:59 AM) *
Two races in the US? This strikes me as strange, and kinda out of the blue. Kinda suspicious that the article only referred to "race officials,"and didn't quote anyone like Birnie at least speaking as a newspaper editor.

I just hope this doesn't affect the race in Montreal, since the Canadian GP is very well attended by Americans from the North West.

There will still be Montreal I am sure. I believe this is a way to get the USA really involved in F1, and this will be a huge money generator for F! in a lot of ways. Where this race is also being held is in one of the best, most prime locations in the country.
Asher
I wanna come!
clarkma5
So the New Jersey race will be paired with Montreal and the Austin race will be paired with Brazil...different parts of the season, different parts of the country, different types of track (street versus permanent) against different backdrops (Manhattan versus Texas countryside). I think it's a great balance, honestly, and they both look like they could be two of the best tracks on the calendar!
shandyman5
QUOTE(Asher @ Oct 26 2011, 11:13 AM) *
I wanna come!

Asher I forgot about you, we will see you there as well... Lets get a DS group together.
Razor
My liver doesn't like this thread already.
Asher
Aww yeah, this means I gotta get a super lame F1 team polo by 2013. I can do that.
RallyCat909
Two in the US. Hah. New Jersey seems a bizarre choice though.
Bjorn
^I think it'll be the New York GP symbolically . . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.