Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting little video
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Altostratus
So i found this on detailing bliss, which i post/lurk on. Its about one wild dude i work with. alot of the guys there really admired him, i personally, am comment-less as i have to clean up after him, but thats neither here nor there.
direct link to video
spot the benny cameo in the video too DS_Naughty2.gif
MustangAficionado
"Nothing to complain a-boot" canadian.gif
Razor
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Oct 17 2011, 12:48 AM) *
"Nothing to complain a-boot" canadian.gif

Oh my god did I LUL when I heard that.
Altostratus
she was the most boring person to talk to.
and said aboot alot. fucking invalid.

MOST CANADIANS CAN SPEAK I SWEAR
dukenukem
I can't stand the monotonous droning of the chick talking in the video.
fiber optic
Benny cameo at 2m30s?
Altostratus
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 17 2011, 08:53 AM) *
I can't stand the monotonous droning of the chick talking in the video.

This times 1000000000000

QUOTE(fiber optic @ Oct 17 2011, 10:41 AM) *
Benny cameo at 2m30s?

probably? i'm inside a panamera cleaning the inside, i cant watch it again due to the annoying narrator.
fiber optic
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Oct 17 2011, 03:29 PM) *
probably? i'm inside a panamera cleaning the inside, i cant watch it again due to the annoying narrator.

Yes and agreed on the lady's delivery.
Bjorn
She's probably a reporter who was asked to narrate her lifestyle piece. Most people only get trained to do print, TV or radio after their first year.

Not a bad story.

Diesel
i love my peoples. I was one of those "boat people" and i came here on Halloween 1980. just a month after Dean. wow.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Diesel @ Oct 19 2011, 02:46 PM) *
i love my peoples. I was one of those "boat people" and i came here on Halloween 1980. just a month after Dean. wow.

Your costume for this year's Halloween?
skr
My parents were boaters too. My father met my mother at their workplace.. My mother has since been laid off, but my father STILL works at the same place, over 30 years later. I can totally relate to this guy.
Altostratus
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 20 2011, 08:03 PM) *
My parents were boaters too. My father met my mother at their workplace.. My mother has since been laid off, but my father STILL works at the same place, over 30 years later. I can totally relate to this guy.

the part this video fails to mention, is that he is severely mentally-handicapped, the only words he can really say are "YA-YA-SARIGHT" and he washes his fucking underwear in my microfiber washer, your father probably wasn't fired 25 years ago and continued to show up.
Razor
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Oct 21 2011, 09:44 AM) *
the part this video fails to mention, is that he is severely mentally-handicapped, the only words he can really say are "YA-YA-SARIGHT" and he washes his fucking underwear in my microfiber washer, your father probably wasn't fired 25 years ago and continued to show up.

Jesus fucking christ I lol'd... I'm going to hell. Thank god there's beer there.
skr
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Oct 21 2011, 06:44 AM) *

..or he knew what he was doing. tongue.gif
speedyK
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Oct 21 2011, 03:44 PM) *
the part this video fails to mention, is that he is severely mentally-handicapped, the only words he can really say are "YA-YA-SARIGHT"

So how comes he did two years at university? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.