Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some domestic vs import humor
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Mr b00st
Got tired of seeing that top motivational poster all the time as the standard "lol Honda's suck" argument. I'm not impressed. Also, it's hard for an EG to pop the front wheels off the ground while it's running 12's all motor out of a 2.0L, since it's front wheel drive, ignorant rednecks. Plus, chassis flex sucks.

(note: I realize anyone on DS is most like way more than smart enough to know that.)

Anyway, I made this, hope you laugh.gif

shandyman5
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Oct 16 2011, 01:18 AM) *
Got tired of seeing that top motivational poster all the time as the standard "lol Honda's suck" argument. I'm not impressed. Also, it's hard for an EG to pop the front wheels off the ground while it's running 12's all motor out of a 2.0L, since it's front wheel drive, ignorant rednecks. Plus, chassis flex sucks.

(note: I realize anyone on DS is most like way more than smart enough to know that.)

Anyway, I made this, hope you laugh.gif

Boost you douche, to bad that isn't chassis flex you moron. Look at the car it has subframe connectors. That's the four link causing the car to do that, so take your little Honda and leave it on the sidelines so the big boys can play.
Razor
Mr b00st
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Oct 16 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Boost you douche, to bad that isn't chassis flex you moron. Look at the car it has subframe connectors. That's the four link causing the car to do that, so take your little Honda and leave it on the sidelines so the big boys can play.

hardly dumber than laughing at FWD drag hondas for being unable to pop wheelies Raspberry.gif

edit: not that I even have a Honda
MustangAficionado
1. I've seen stangs with 12-point through firewall cages do that same launch.
2. You're argument is bragging about a convertable on the topic of body flex.
3. That S2k is not doing the same thing.
MustangAficionado
Also, way to copy a 2.5 year old thread from a civic forum
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garage/1533...da-cant-do.html
shandyman5
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Nov 2 2011, 07:30 PM) *
1. I've seen stangs with 12-point through firewall cages do that same launch.
2. You're argument is bragging about a convertable on the topic of body flex.
3. That S2k is not doing the same thing.

Shitting on Honda owners... something Mustang owners do best! thumbs_up.gif
MustangAficionado
I actually dont have a problem with hondas
Mr b00st
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Nov 2 2011, 11:34 PM) *
I actually dont have a problem with hondas

And I don't even have a problem with Mustangs.

Just thought the pictures were funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.