Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: guy (who is a lawyer) wants to sue BMW cuz his street isn't on his GPS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Diesel
REALLY? FUCKING REALLYYYY????

http://forums.mwerks.com/showthread.php?54...else-tried-this
shandyman5
LMFAO, figures he is a former VW owner. I guess graduating law school got him some money to buy a couple of nice cars... seems like it still didn't fix the stupid.
Razor
I stand by what I said in the Jalopnik comments a few weeks ago. Discourage fucking stupid lawsuits by arming all judges with a taser and let them taze people who they think are presenting stupid cases while in the courtroom.

Also, film it and air it as reality TV as a new source of government income. Hurray! \o/
OHirtenfelder
Wow. I went to that forum, and read the link and then clicked on his profile, to tell him what a fucking idiot he is, and i couldn't, because I wasn't registered with the forum. Damnit. Registering was too much effort.
What a fucking tool. It's idiots like this that fuck it up for the entire future of the entire world biggrin.gif . He must fucking crash his 1 series with satnav. Dickhead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.