Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with 40d
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Gear & Equipment
GolfuletzStudio
hello today at a session my camera send me a error #01 " connection betwen camera and lens faild " i put lens on another body and works just fine , at my body work just on 24-85 ( lens is 17-85 usm ) , live view doesn t work , it s a white screen when i turn on LV , and at Normal setup , my photos are black and white , and to make photo i put " Faithfull setup.

what do u thinks .... the problem is.?
Martin
QUOTE(GolfuletzStudio @ Oct 4 2011, 09:56 PM) *
hello today at a session my camera send me a error #01 " connection betwen camera and lens faild " i put lens on another body and works just fine , at my body work just on 24-85 ( lens is 17-85 usm ) , live view doesn t work , it s a white screen when i turn on LV , and at Normal setup , my photos are black and white , and to make photo i put " Faithfull setup.

what do u thinks .... the problem is.?

Try cleaning both camera and lens where they attach to eachother, if that doesn't help its probably time to send the body on service or switch camera.
It sounds as if the connection surfaces are dirty or bad connection inside the cam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.