Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nurburgring 25-9-11
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Kip_666
Went to the ring today, it was really really bright so the photos don't look too good. But there are some awesome cars here:

Razor
God damn, I miss being there.
Halflifehavock13
Fuck you and your ability to casually go there.

EDIT: I just noticed you saw an atom there. That's an extra fuck you.
skr
Wow..

But am I the only one who thought all those 911s and supercars there were boring? I was more interested in the Renault Clio V6, Ford Focus RS, and was smiling at the K series engine in the Atom. I even enjoyed the engine bay of that civic, mostly because you wouldn't expect a North American inspired Honda build to be somewhere incredibly awesome like the Nurburgring.
Bjorn
Almost all of the 911s were special. 964 RSs, GT2s (993, 996 and 997), GT3 RS 4.0s. Beautiful. Except the Cayman with the awful wheels . . . that was terrible.

Razor
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Sep 26 2011, 10:29 AM) *
Almost all of the 911s were special. 964 RSs, GT2s (993, 996 and 997), GT3 RS 4.0s. Beautiful. Except the Cayman with the awful wheels . . . that was terrible.

If you're talking about the baby blue Cayman with the silver stripes, I think those are OEM wheels.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 26 2011, 10:54 AM) *
If you're talking about the baby blue Cayman with the silver stripes, I think those are OEM wheels.

That's a big negative ghost rider.
Razor
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Sep 26 2011, 11:05 AM) *
That's a big negative ghost rider.

Oh shit, I didn't look close enough (small tablet screen, 1024x768)... I thought they were these:

Kip_666
QUOTE(skr @ Sep 25 2011, 09:30 PM) *
Wow..

But am I the only one who thought all those 911s and supercars there were boring? I was more interested in the Renault Clio V6, Ford Focus RS, and was smiling at the K series engine in the Atom. I even enjoyed the engine bay of that civic, mostly because you wouldn't expect a North American inspired Honda build to be somewhere incredibly awesome like the Nurburgring.

It is funny, once you get there all the Porsches and BMW M3s become so normal.
But then again, it does say something about the cars themselves. The track is so abusive to the them, and you see the Porsches and BMWs do lap after lap.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Kip_666 @ Sep 26 2011, 01:15 PM) *
It is funny, once you get there all the Porsches and BMW M3s become so normal.
But then again, it does say something about the cars themselves. The track is so abusive to the them, and you see the Porsches and BMWs do lap after lap.

Not abuse, just a playground, for them to stretch their legs. angel.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.