Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2011 Nike MAG.. Prepare to have a crisis.
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
skr
Nike released an iconic relic of the 80s. The 2011 Nike MAG.

Michael J Fox went on Letterman Last night and showed these shoes off.

1500 pairs have been put up on Nike's Ebay Page and they're already fetching at least 4G's a pop. All proceeds go to Parkinson's research. Smart move by Nike.

Check out Nike's new Ad for these, featuring Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant making silly movie references in his dialog..

On Wednesday night at midnight, they started releasing videos that went viral. Here was the teaser..

There's an interactive site - www.back4thefuture.com

Sorry, no power laces until 2015. I still want a pair. I wish I had 5k of disposable money.
911xx
They are awesome!!
moe
Tinie Tempah just bought the first pair for $37,500. skr, you're going to need a lot more than $5k it seems.
Jacob Photo
I'm so impressed with how Nike is approaching these! Invite a bunch of people who are highly regarded in the sneaker collecting community, make a super limited run of them, then donate 100% of the proceeds.

There's no doubt that these will be the most sought after shoes Nike has ever produced.
Von Z
Amazing.
shandyman5
Sick!
Von Z
Heard they're more props than shoes, though. That kinda sucks!
DreiLessons
Heard they're more props than shoes, though. That kinda sucks!

Well shit, when you pay 35k a pop, you're not gonna wanna wear them... 'Specially when there's only 150 pairs out there.

They look pretty sick tho, but I must say; maybe a bit tacky...?
cg15
very nice
RallyCat909
For God damned shoes. Wow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.