Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jagua C-X16 concept - STUNNING!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Diesel
Goddamn Jag is on a roll lately. I freaking LOVEEE this thing.

wallpapers: http://www.speed-driven.com/jaguar/jaguar-...ept-is-stunning

moe
I just came here to post this. Holy sex, that is hot. Looks pretty much production-ready too. drool3.gif I think I want one.
Seethegrim
Agreed. Although I like the rear more than the front.
moe
First the Alfa 4C, now this? Looks like the Cayman's going to have some real competition again.

EDIT: If Jaguar is getting serious about sports cars again, it better be sticking a manual in this.
Ephdethulias
That interior is hinting that it'll be on the production line soon. Man that thing is gorgeous.
shandyman5
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 7 2011, 04:33 AM) *
First the Alfa 4C, now this? Looks like the Cayman's going to have some real competition again.

EDIT: If Jaguar is getting serious about sports cars again, it better be sticking a manual in this.

Agreed, about the manual and this thing being gorgeous. Not sure if this truly will be Cayman competition though...
Ephdethulias
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Sep 7 2011, 01:22 PM) *
Agreed, about the manual and this thing being gorgeous. Not sure if this truly will be Cayman competition though...

Yeah from the picture it looks like it's front engined, which I would prefer. Could this be the next XK though?
infinity
Sweet Baby Jesus. Truly beautiful.
skr
It's TOO beautiful. I'll be damned if it actually comes out in this exact trim.
moe
QUOTE(Ephdethulias @ Sep 7 2011, 06:20 PM) *
Yeah from the picture it looks like it's front engined, which I would prefer. Could this be the next XK though?

Who says there can't be a front-engined Cayman competitor? The Z does it, so did the S2K, and there's the Z4. This thing's specifically designed to be a Cayman competitor, and there'll probably be a drop-top to rival the Boxster later.
shandyman5
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 7 2011, 12:42 PM) *
Who says there can't be a front-engined Cayman competitor? The Z does it, so did the S2K, and there's the Z4. This thing's specifically designed to be a Cayman competitor, and there'll probably be a drop-top to rival the Boxster later.

Please.... the 370Z is not even close to a Cayman competitor, nor is the S2K. The Z4 M maybe but certainly not the new one.
Diesel
rumor is there is a production mule running around the 'Ring already with a manual and a V8.
moe
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Sep 7 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Please.... the 370Z is not even close to a Cayman competitor, nor is the S2K. The Z4 M maybe but certainly not the new one.

With regards to the Z4, I definitely meant the old M. The others, I think they hold their own, if you can get past the badge. They have a character of their own.

QUOTE(Diesel @ Sep 7 2011, 10:57 PM) *
rumor is there is a production mule running around the 'Ring already with a manual and a V8.

I heard the mule is actually running this new engine, without the KERS and hybrid systems. It's based off the existing V8, so I can see where there might be some confusion.
Von Z
That is a sexy monster.
clarkma5
The rear 3/4s is kinda meh but otherwise yeah it's gorgeous.
dukenukem
I would buy it if I had the cash.
Luuk
*Start Haleluja-tune*

This is just brilliant, let's hope it makes it to the actual car:

moe
How is that brilliant? It's not a very practical idea either from a cost or ergonomic perspective, and I doubt it'll see the light of day.
Luuk
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 8 2011, 10:17 PM) *
How is that brilliant? It's not a very practical idea either from a cost or ergonomic perspective, and I doubt it'll see the light of day.

Well ok, beautiful is the better word here. wink.gif
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 8 2011, 04:17 PM) *

This. I think that'd weigh a ton more.
Anks
Hello everyone,
I am Anks new to this thread. This car is really awesome. I am totally impressed with the whole body, the curves this car having.
Ephdethulias
Putting anything into the back with that boot design will be a massive pain in the ass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.