Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ladies and Gentlemen...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
moe
The debut you've all been waiting for. The most exciting launch of 2011...

or not.

Razor
This just in: Japan can't make cool economy cars anymore. At all. Ever. Viva South Korea, baby. Kia/Hyundai is the new king.
moe
^ Well I think they've still got a couple things going for them. There's the Honda Jazz (though the new Kia Rio looks really cool), and the Euro-spec Honda Civic is still pretty badass. But yeah, other than that the Koreans have left them for dead. My dad's a loyal Japanese car buyer (his last four cars: Accord, Accord, Camry, Camry, Cressida), and even he would rather have a Sonata than the junk the Japanese are selling.
UserDrew
I saw the autoblog on it a few weeks ago on this and the camry. I didn't think anyone here would care. The camry looks like a slightly stretched corolla.
moe
^ Yeah, I just posted the thread because I was bored and ran out of things to post.
UserDrew
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 3 2011, 04:36 AM) *
^ Yeah, I just posted the thread because I was bored and ran out of things to post.

At least someone is doing something here.
Oh, I fucked up. When I posted I thought these where the new the corollas. They're the Camrys, right? They look very tame.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 2 2011, 08:39 AM) *
This just in: Japan can't make cool economy cars anymore. At all. Ever. Viva South Korea, baby. Kia/Hyundai is the new king.

You're exactly right. The sick thing is that the Camry is the number one selling car still.... It is horrendous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.