Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dammit Kia, why are your cars so sexy?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
moe
This is Kia's RWD, 4-door coupe concept. Rumor is they're going to call it the Veredus.

I'm too lazy to post the pictures, but damn.
MustangAficionado
Looks like what the Aston would look like if they ever actually changed their design up.
moe
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Sep 2 2011, 07:07 PM) *
Looks like what the Aston would look like if they ever actually changed their design up.

QFT.
green73ta
I'm thinking that when I get tired of my Passat I may go with an Optima.
shandyman5
^ Excellent idea... This thing looks good!
moe
I'm waiting for the Kia sportscar they keep talking about. Or maybe a hotted-up version of the Koup or Rio. The new Rio hatch looks awesome. As it stands I'm looking at the A1 (though my budget probably won't allow for the enthusiast version) or the Veloster (praying they offer a manual in the UAE).
911xx
Import it from Canada then.
moe
QUOTE(911xx @ Sep 6 2011, 05:00 PM) *
Import it from Canada then.

I don't feel like importing a car from halfway around the world.
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ Sep 8 2011, 11:16 AM) *
I don't feel like importing a car from a quarter way around the world.

FTFY
moe
QUOTE(Razor @ Sep 8 2011, 07:32 PM) *
FTFY

Thanks smartass.

Also, more pix. And looks like they're calling it the "GT"
Altostratus
QUOTE(911xx @ Sep 6 2011, 06:00 AM) *
move to Canada then.

fixed
OHirtenfelder
I'm waiting for the Kia sportscar they keep talking about. Or maybe a hotted-up version of the Koup or Rio. The new Rio hatch looks awesome. As it stands I'm looking at the A1 (though my budget probably won't allow for the enthusiast version) or the Veloster (praying they offer a manual in the UAE).

Didn't you just get a new car the other day? What's your turn around time on new cars?
moe
I kept the Mazda for almost five years, then I got the Peugeot which I've had for almost a year now. I was a little apprehensive about owning a French car whose warranty is about to expire. My dad was actually begging me to sell the car, but I just recently got my car back from service and couldn't be happier. My car got a clean bill of health, and my service engineer told me it's the cleanest 207 RC they've ever worked on biggrin.gif It's a keeper.

Though I have my buddy's Z4M for the night, and it's pretty fucking awesome. Just wish it was the coupe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.