Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It goes Bwaah
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
ImAwesome
Hello everyone. My name is Dylan.
I happen to be friends with the douche bmw owner Mr. b00st, but dont judge me for it.

I am 21 and have been into cars since I was little and photography for about 5 years.
My car list is extensive, over 15 since I got my license. My current is probably my favorite though.

In February I bought an 05' Honda S2000 in GPW with tan/blk interior with 15,999 miles on it. smile.gif

When I got it:

Next step:

Most Recent:

The car is going under a complete change currently

front fender work
green73ta
I really like these little Hondas. My wife and I were noticing a yellow one a couple of days ago.
ImAwesome
They are fantastic. The experience is unlike any other car for the money
shandyman5
Jesus Christ another V-takkk owner lol.... Welcome man, sorry your friends with boostydouche though. Clean S2K, looks good man.
infinity
Does NCSU know you're driving on their walkways wink.gif
Razor
I agreed with your name until I saw your car's current wheels.
nismo
QUOTE(Razor @ Aug 23 2011, 06:05 PM) *
I agreed with your name until I saw your car's current wheels.

There's nothing wrong with blitz 01's, besides being played out all to fucking hell in the S2000 community.
Razor
QUOTE(nismo @ Aug 23 2011, 06:42 PM) *
There's nothing wrong with blitz 01's, besides being played out all to fucking hell in the S2000 community.

There's something seriously wrong with his rear suspension. Should probably go have it looked at.
Altostratus
yeah man, i think your sports car thinks its some shitty-slammed, german econ-box
nismo
QUOTE(Razor @ Aug 23 2011, 07:03 PM) *
There's something seriously wrong with his rear suspension. Should probably go have it looked at.

See, I completely agree with the fact that S2000's shouldn't be slammed and hellaflushed, but it's not my S2000, it's his. I think it looked best with the advans (also completely played out all to fucking hell in the S2000 community)
Mr b00st
it'll look way better with the body work done and the new wheels he has coming...
skr
There was some forum member here with a Black AP2 lowered on Bronze CE28Ns. Gave my pants an ice cream paint job. I don't care how played out it may be in the S2000 community.. lulz
ImAwesome
I bought the car slammed with the alignment spec it still has, Im selling the BBS's and the Blitz's. Going wide body (sorta) and ordering CCW's. Car with have meaty tires and ill raise it and get a reasonable alignment...all in due time
shandyman5
What CCW's you getting?
ImAwesome
LM5's there isn't a single set on a S2000. I've always wanted classics, but there are a few too many
hybr1d
great car. i miss mine each time i see one smile.gif
imho the advans look better than any other wheels you posted.
Mr b00st
I would like to add, I can't wait until ImAwesome gets some real wheels and tires on this. Probably the first time I've ever driven a RWD car with torque steer, the suspension/alignment/wheel and tire combo is so bad. This car has the directional stability of a squirrell on cocaine. It was not bad on the BBS's actually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.