Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Actually....
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
goota
Since we need content badly.

Started my first real job as an engineer this week. I am working as a Test Engineer, testing various types and sizes of rocket engines. I haven't done any testing or designing anything yet, as apparently there is an large amount of training for people who work with highly volatile and dangerous propellants, and complex rocket engine systems. This is basically the best case scenario of all the jobs I applied to, as I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting behind a desk all day and having clean fingernails.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. I guess I will probably be able to start buying things for my truck now since I wont be broke as fuck anymore. Also, probably going to be getting a "new" car in 3 or 4 months. RWD, Light, cheap and not a miata.
fiber optic
Who are you working for? I know I couldn't be a desk pilot and be happy with it.

In the event you get to travel to Redstone, please let me know.
Lancer007
Working for RMS I wonder?
Razor
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ Aug 10 2011, 10:58 AM) *
Working for RMS I wonder?

RMS? You mean the militant French Quebecois? tongue.gif
skr
Congrats! Are you back in SD?
Lancer007
QUOTE(Razor @ Aug 10 2011, 08:04 AM) *
RMS? You mean the militant French Quebecois? tongue.gif

Lol, no I mean Raytheon Missle Systems
goota
nope, i am working in sacramento for aerojet.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a job in San Diego, but the details of the job more than makes up for the location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.