Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There should be a website...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
MustangAficionado
Where we can post up craigslist employment ads and shame them for attempting to pay qualified educated people in high positions what a dog walker makes.

My favs from today. Bilingual, college degree, office manager: 35K a year. Program manager, 2-5 years experiance +degree: 12/hr. And my favorite, office manager with go get 'em spirit for a company with motto "work hard, play hard:" $10/hr.
skr
So it's not just the IT jobs in there. I see all these jobs that require so much qualifications, degrees, and certifications for like 15/hr DOE. LOL Too cheap to post on Monster, too cheap to pay employees.
Razor
QUOTE(skr @ Aug 10 2011, 11:09 AM) *
So it's not just the IT jobs in there. I see all these jobs that require so much qualifications, degrees, and certifications for like 15/hr DOE. LOL Too cheap to post on Monster, too cheap to pay employees.

If I were a rich-ass motherfucker, I would take one of those jobs, and because I like trolling, I would announce that I would work as hard as I was paid to do. 15/h for IT would mean that I only make backups once every two months if even and take down the production server for 6 hours at a time while I make changes and "fix" things.

Pretty sure that would teach them a lesson... you get what you pay for.
green73ta
The sad thing is they would blow you out, hire someone who would work his/her ass off for that $ or less, badmouth you and NOT learn a damn thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.