Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: canon users what remote do you use
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Gear & Equipment
DonJuanMair
My RC-1 died so I need a new one. The shop here only has a RC-6 but wanted to see if it was good before getting it
mcdronkz
TC-80N3 and I love it.
Seethegrim
I use the finger remote. tongue.gif

I used to use a remote trigger, but I've preferred supporting my rig by hand.
Mr.D
Built in continiuos timer on 450D
5DMK2 doesn't have it so I use pocket wizards with a random CM-N3 cable.
GFWilliams
QUOTE(Seethegrim @ Aug 13 2011, 09:03 AM) *
I use the finger remote. tongue.gif

I used to use a remote trigger, but I've preferred supporting my rig by hand.

+1

Always support rig, but for multiple exposure static stuff I use laptop tethered or wireless remote
IamPhil
I use my TC-80N3 for macro work but for remote work I have a pocket wizard cable connecting my Elinchrom Skyport receiver to my 7D. You can do the same thing with Cybersyncs if that's what you use. To be honest, I've tried it with Skyports, Pocket Wizards and Cybersyncs. If I wasn't already so heavily invested in Elinchrom I would go with Cybersyncs for value, Pocket Wizards for reliability. Skyports proved to be good at neither.
charlesronaldo
I use TC 80N3. Using this remote I easily set the timer for 59 sec to 59 min for my camera and the LCD panel can also be illuminated for easy reading.

in home senior care
brodiebutler
I've been mucking around with Yongnuo triggers and i am so suprised at their ability.

Im now using the Yongnuo MC-36R Wireless Timer Remote. Its basically a cheaper wireless version of the TC 80N3 and its never skipped a beat.

Blue Devil
Cybersyncs and i like them a lot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.