Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Even I don't listen to my own good advice
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
fiber optic

If I ever thought I was ever going to finish a project before, now I'm sure I won't.
Razor
Congratu-fucking-lations, mate! beer.gif
Altostratus
congrats!!!!

and

FUCK MAN! PRIORITIES !
Cyclone
Not sure if I should congratulate you or pour out a beer in your honor.
redls1bird
Thats fucking awesome! Congrats!
fiber optic
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Aug 6 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Not sure if I should congratulate you or pour out a beer in your honor.

Please don't pour the beer out, I've killed my beer budget to afford the garage/new kid. Drink it and enjoy it.
Bjorn
Congrats!

Second pregnancy for us wasn't easier, but the second kid is sooooooo easy. She sleeps through the night already!
fiber optic
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Aug 6 2011, 08:58 PM) *
Congrats!

Second pregnancy for us wasn't easier, but the second kid is sooooooo easy. She sleeps through the night already!

Yeah so far this one is shaping up to be just like the first (miserable).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and I sacrificed my booze budget to afford the garage build. I may need to find places to cut elsewhere so I can resume my drinking.
Bjorn
We found that the added work of caring for a two year-old made the pregnancy harder. When the wife was pregnant the first time we lived in a nice apartment down town, and were living like yuppies . . .

As for the booze, make your own. Don't you live in Alabama?
Altostratus
so i guess instead of a vehicle-lift you will be getting hydraulically operated changing table?

har har har
fiber optic
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Aug 6 2011, 11:51 PM) *
As for the booze, make your own. Don't you live in Alabama?

I do but home brewing isn't legal here and I'm not built for prison.
Asher
Congrats!
dukenukem
You managed to create a really cute offspring the first time. Good luck with the second attempt!
shandyman5
Congrats man and good luck!
fiber optic
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Aug 7 2011, 10:07 PM) *
You managed to create a really cute offspring the first time. Good luck with the second attempt!

A genetic oddity she is.

We're wondering if my Italian side will show and the next one will have dark curly hair and look completely unlike the first (but just like my mom).

EDIT: Here's Anna. I filmed this with a Motorola Xoom.

Altostratus
i got 42 second in and got scared for my future.

Razor
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Aug 8 2011, 12:13 PM) *
i got 42 second in and got scared for my future.

This.
moe
Congratulations man. That's a really cute kid you've got too.
Bjorn
Very cute kid

As long as we're sharing our cute kids who bear little resemblance to us . . .

Sorry for the weird shakiness . . . iMovie decided that Scarlett was standing still and the room was jumping.
goota
Congrats man! Now its time for that vasectomy, unless ofcourse you plan on having more slaves kids
fiber optic
QUOTE(goota @ Aug 9 2011, 10:55 PM) *
Congrats man! Now its time for that vasectomy, unless ofcourse you plan on having more slaves kids

Smart line of thinking is smart.
Easton
congrats mate biggrin.gif
green73ta
Congrats! Here's my 11 year old on his cellphone/Facebook at a cruise night last Saturday. Damn they grow up fast!

fiber optic
You're right about that. Your boy has taken off in height since the last picture I remember seeing.

QUOTE(green73ta @ Aug 10 2011, 12:02 PM) *

green73ta
Yup. Bigtime 6th grader now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.