Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DiRT 3
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
caster
I picked up DiRT3 for free from this like AMD voting contest or something. All I had to do was vote and a couple of days later they sent me a CD Key that was redeemable on Steam. It's a pretty cool game, I'm having a lot of fun with and it looks sick with eveything maxed out on my new computer. smile.gif

It has this YouTube integration so you can upload vids of your runs, here are two of mine:

Aircooled
Link to this voting thing?
caster
Try it out, I don't know if it still works:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1625045
harrypotter7
Dirt 3:- It is a Rallying Video Game and the Third in the Dirt Series of the Colin McRae Rally Series, Developed & Published by Codemasters & Feral Interactive. However, the "Colin McRae" Tag has been Completely Removed from this Iteration.

It was Published on May 24, 2011 and its Platforms were PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows & Mac OS.
Cyclone
QUOTE(harrypotter7 @ Aug 23 2015, 11:16 PM) *
Dirt 3:- It is a Rallying Video Game and the Third in the Dirt Series of the Colin McRae Rally Series, Developed & Published by Codemasters & Feral Interactive. However, the "Colin McRae" Tag has been Completely Removed from this Iteration.

It was Published on May 24, 2011 and its Platforms were PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows & Mac OS.

You're like Wikipedia, but slightly less useful O_o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.