Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our new national symbol...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
DaGonz
The government announced today that it's changing its emblem to a CONDOM, as it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate than that.
Razor
QUOTE(DaGonz @ Jul 27 2011, 09:02 PM) *
The government announced today that it's changing its emblem to a CONDOM, as it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate than that.

Fucking awesome and FUCKING TRUE.
MustangAficionado
We're not getting much inflation, though. Quite the opposite.
/nitpicking
shandyman5
lulz... I do think we will get a budget before next week though. I doubt we will default.
Razor
Calling it now: the 2nd is not the deadline. It'll take much longer than that, AND we won't default.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Jul 28 2011, 12:10 AM) *
Calling it now: the 2nd is not the deadline. It'll take much longer than that, AND we won't default.

You think they'll extend it.
Razor
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Jul 28 2011, 12:13 AM) *
You think they'll extend it.

Yep. Watch the Fed play right into it.
dukenukem
I predict both sides will continue to fight on trivial bullshit all the time raping the middle class and giving their funding bases (lobbyists) all the powers they need to rape the populace some more. Also, trickle down theory works without a shadow of a doubt.

shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jul 28 2011, 10:40 AM) *
I predict both sides will continue to fight on trivial bullshit all the time raping the middle class and giving their funding bases (lobbyists) all the powers they need to rape the populace some more. Also, trickle down theory works without a shadow of a doubt.

You think they will get it done before the deadline?
dukenukem
Probably
Emma Hudson
I also think so.

spam.gif
shandyman5
QUOTE(Emma Hudson @ Sep 25 2011, 11:18 PM) *
I also think so.

Riveting fucking tale chap, to bad the lack of TV broadcasting in your homecountry of nobodygivesafuck just now has you realizing we beat the deadline.... HOORAY!

Oh! and by the way... boston.gif spam.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.