Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: oh WOWWW
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Diesel
So the guy that used to own THIS (which burned in a fire)

now owns this. His new project. HOLY FUCKING WOW.

http://www.stanceworks.com/2011/07/comeback-1971-bmw-cs/
moe
Way to move up in the world. That thing is bloody gorgeous.
shandyman5
Well, anythign is better than that hella' shit turd that was before.
Razor
The original was straight horrifying. The new one would be excellent if not for the hella 'tard stance bullshit. Way to fuck up a classic.
b0mb3r
call me crazy but i like them both smile.gif thumbs_up.gif
SwissWhiskey
An American that didn't ruin a BMW. I want to high five the owner.
dukenukem
And another good looking car ruined by the herraflushbrotardstancenationidiots.
Asher
Wow thats amazing. Very cool.
clarkma5
Alllmost like it. It needs an inch less rim and an inch more ride height. Otherwise it is very pretty.
Synesthesia
So it's a BMW 2800CS with some huge wheels and a ridiculously low ride height... am I missing the hidden beauty?
goota
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 18 2011, 09:41 PM) *
Alllmost like it. It needs an inch less rim and an inch more ride height. Otherwise it is very pretty.

agreed
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 19 2011, 12:41 AM) *

'Nail on the head.
Rolfever
And from the fire rose a phoenix ! I naming my son after that car; "Mike Boroughs Stance Works" will be his name.
DB9
QUOTE(Rolfever @ Aug 24 2011, 08:46 AM) *
And from the fire rose a phoenix ! I naming my son after that car; "Mike Boroughs Stance Works" will be his name.

LOL this might be Hall of Fame worthy..
MustangAficionado
Is the first pic after the fire?
Razor
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Aug 24 2011, 07:42 PM) *
Is the first pic after the fire?

Mr b00st
Please let's save the E9's from the herrafrush bullshit. I hate that crap.

b0mb3r
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 29 2011, 09:24 AM) *
Please let's save the E9's from the herrafrush bullshit. I hate that crap.

you sound like crusader... if people want to do it, let them do it... nobody is forcing you to do it.
Razor
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Aug 29 2011, 02:21 PM) *
you sound like crusader... if people want to do it, let them do it... nobody is forcing you to do it.

I have to look at it though, when these assholes upload images of it. That's enough reason for me to hate on it.
Mr b00st
literally they have function > form stickers. I hate it. It's the minitruck on airbags of the 2010's. It's ridiculous, they're RUINING great cars. I mean, to each their own but I don't think slamming a 2800CS is covered under that.

/soapbox
MustangAficionado
When you're literally damaging cars as a fad (oxidizing panels, tucking so much it causes body creases that flake off paint and rust, cutting parts off your car to make it lower) then why are normal people seen as judgmental when we call a turd a turd?

I swear, im going to show up to a meet one day and see a bent wheel on someone car and be like "oh, hey man. You're wheel's bent" and get a "Oh no, not another hater. Get with the times, bent wheels are herraDOMOwestcoastFRESHNESSkrew"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.