Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling a bunch of Carbon Fiber tubing that you could use for an under-car rig
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Deals & Classifieds
bmwaddicted49
Scored these on craigslist a year back and was going to make it into a full on under-car rig but never got around to building it, figure I may just go digital instead anyways but I thought I would put it up here as well as ebay, it would be great if these got built into a rig! x7 pieces, each 6 and a half feet long, 4" wide, approx 6 lbs each. Make me an offer I can't refuse smile.gif currently on on Ebay for 2500.

Nike SB'd
Is there any other hardware supplied? How do they/can they connect to each other?
bmwaddicted49
nope never got that far. i can email you some sketches if your really interested, but basically they would connect end to end with only a couple bolt heads sticking up. it would attach to the mounting plate via a ball in a clamp that would allow for full rotation. never figured out how to build the mounting plates or how to attach under cars. im tempted to build it into a rig so i can sell it for more.
bmwaddicted49
all still for sale... no clue where to sell these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.