Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nurburgring 24 Hours
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
tune
The second 24 hour race of the month gets underway this weekend. Will anyone be following it? Unlike Le Mans, Motors TV in the UK doesn't appear to be showing any of it. I haven't got into it before, but after watching a significant amount of Le Mans on TV this year, I'm interested to see this too.

Has anyone watched it via a decent feed before, preferably English? My connection speed at home isn't great, so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to watch it.

Here's the entry list for those interested: http://adac.24h-rennen.de/uploads/media/Te..._06_2011_01.pdf
Nike SB'd
I'm listening to qualy on radio le mans right now. Sport1 and sport-auto have live streams as does the adac's official site, but only for race day. Sport1 I believe has coverage of qualy right now but you have to have a german IP to get access, and my work doesn't allow proxies so I'm screwed and trying to find someone leaking a live feed...
`nT
Any good sources for live streams? I'm on audi.tv but wondering if there's any good normal streams. The official site seems to be buggered.

EDIT: Now it works...Any good English streams?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.