Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i can finally contribute!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
dcho
and i don't think these were 'photography' worthy so i didn't put them in the photography section Raspberry.gif

all crits and comments welcome!

Asher
That's hot. I love it.
dukenukem
Tires look kinda small.
bankE46
Wow, awesome stance, great wheel choice and nice accents. thumbs_up.gif
dcho
QUOTE(dukenukem @ May 15 2011, 12:12 PM) *
Tires look kinda small.

i like my rubbers tight. jk yah the rears are a modestly stretched (255/30/19 on a 10" wide wheel).

QUOTE(bankE46 @ May 16 2011, 05:28 AM) *
Wow, awesome stance, great wheel choice and nice accents. thumbs_up.gif

thanks banke!

QUOTE(Asher @ May 15 2011, 11:42 AM) *
That's hot. I love it.

thanks man!
Altostratus
you wouldn't stretch a condom to its breaking point, so why do the same with tires ?
dcho
QUOTE(Altostratus @ May 16 2011, 07:34 AM) *
you wouldn't stretch a condom to its breaking point, so why do the same with tires ?

i wouldn't say that i'm stretched to any breaking point but the reason for the rears being stretched is because of the aggressive fitment.

and then you could ask why i want wheels that don't fit and my answer would be...

because i don't like the available wheels that do fit. everyone has the same ones. Raspberry.gif
Razor
QUOTE(Altostratus @ May 16 2011, 11:34 AM) *
you wouldn't stretch a condom to its breaking point

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
dcho
QUOTE(Razor @ May 16 2011, 07:47 AM) *
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Right, but this is only a mild stretch so it isn't desperate by any means.
Razor
QUOTE(dcho @ May 16 2011, 11:57 AM) *
Right, but this is only a mild stretch so it isn't desperate by any means.

I don't care about your tires, I meant about the condoms.

Nice car by the way. Usually I hate stretch-n-slam but you didn't make it look like your suspension gave out, so there's a plus.
dcho
QUOTE(Razor @ May 16 2011, 08:00 AM) *
I don't care about your tires, I meant about the condoms.

Nice car by the way. Usually I hate stretch-n-slam but you didn't make it look like your suspension gave out, so there's a plus.

hah, thanks. i really cant slam it because it is daily driven and the streets of houston are horrible. in all honesty though, even with the 19"s it rides a lot more comfortably than stock runflats with stock suspension.

now if i lived in cali... we might be having some more interesting discussions DS_Naughty2.gif
911xx
I'd like me an 135i.
Repossed Cars
wow! bmw is very nice.. i like the rims and the wheel kinda good.. smile.gif
UserDrew
QUOTE(Repossed Cars @ Jun 16 2011, 08:03 PM) *
wow! bmw is very nice.. i like the rims and the wheel kinda good.. smile.gif

I got 10 saying that this guy will soon post a link to his website to build up backlinking cred on google. I say 15 posts, any takers?

Nice 1 series, too. I kinda dig them.
misnblu
Nice ride man. I wouldn't change a thing but the tires not being stretched in the rear.
Aggressive fitment or not if it's not functional then why do it?
Gorgeous ride. thumbs_up.gif
dcho
QUOTE(misnblu @ Jun 23 2011, 08:45 AM) *
Nice ride man. I wouldn't change a thing but the tires not being stretched in the rear.
Aggressive fitment or not if it's not functional then why do it?
Gorgeous ride. thumbs_up.gif

hey, thanks man. yeah... about the rears I... i'm going to try to get wider tires next time, just for the peace of mind too. i was mostly concerned abotu the aggressive fitment and wasn't sure where to start so i played it safe. (just realized how ironic that sounds) tongue.gif
Mr b00st

picture somewhat related to thread. I shot this at ISOxSWD in Charlotte on 7/9, came back here to see if it was either DS member with a 135i... turns out no... but car is awesome! Inspiration maybe?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.