Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ZR1
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
caster
Saw this Friday morning while driving to school. At first I thought it was a Z06 (it was early, give me a break) then I started noticing different things about it, sure enough it was a ZR1. I couldn't really take any shots of it while driving, there street was kind of congested and I was being tail gated by some girl behind me.

shandyman5
QUOTE(caster @ May 8 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Saw this Friday morning while driving to school. At first I thought it was a Z06 (it was early, give me a break) then I started noticing different things about it, sure enough it was a ZR1. I couldn't really take any shots of it while driving, there street was kind of congested and I was being tail gated by some girl behind me.

You sure it wasn't a Z06 Carbon?
Razor
A search of the license plate in Google reveals that N12DK is the designation for a small plane (a Beechcraft 55 Baron), owned by one David A. Kahn of Palo Alto CA. Dr. Kahn is a very successful plastic surgeon.

Yeah, I'd say it's a ZR1.
caster
I saw the front of it, it was definitely a ZR1 wink.gif

You can't see it in the pic because of the glare, but there is a small ZR1 badge on the lower left hand size of the rear bumper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.