Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wide body Camaro
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Lancer007
I saw this car pulling out of a parking lot today but it was going the opposite direction so I couldn't get pics, but it's this same car here. I'm not a fan of body kits most times but man this thing looked mean!

http://www.camaro5.com/bomex-ultra-widebod...otted-in-public

DB9
That does look mean indeed. Can't help but think Need For Speed, for better or for worse. Different sighting nevertheless. thumbs_up.gif
shandyman5
244_Emot_02.gif
iLLuZioNz
^ this coming from someone with a GT and an N/A 911... ROR! smile.gif
Altostratus
are all GTO owners fucking retards?
iLLuZioNz
of course we are... had a Z06 too, your opinion of me; I really really care... honestly.
Razor
QUOTE(iLLuZioNz @ Apr 29 2011, 07:01 PM) *
of course we are... had a Z06 too, your opinion of me; I really really care... honestly.

Every GM car you buy, Ron Gettlefinger and Bob King rape a baby bunny. So stop.
Altostratus
also you support inferior technology and cant spell the word illusions.
Razor
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Apr 29 2011, 09:28 PM) *
cant spell the word illusions.

Fucking this. Just like every 12 year old on XBL.
skr
Poor Tucson and its deteriorating roads..
shandyman5
QUOTE(iLLuZioNz @ Apr 29 2011, 01:47 PM) *

Why don't you take that cute little GTO to Road Atlanta and do an HPDE event with it. I wonder if my N/A 911 will have trouble giving it a can of the whoop ass your cute little LS1 needs.

By the time you read this, I should have a nice little boosted 4.6 sleeping right next to it, oh wait..... with 590whp on a Mustang dyno.

QUOTE(Altostratus @ Apr 29 2011, 04:30 PM) *
are all GTO owners fucking retards?

No LSX owners are... They think LS motors are the gift of God's....

QUOTE(iLLuZioNz @ Apr 29 2011, 07:01 PM) *

My cousin has a Z06.... unimpressed. If you "really" had a Z06 why would you step down to an Lcrap1 GTO.
Altostratus
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Apr 30 2011, 10:20 AM) *
Why don't you take that cute little GTO to Road Atlanta and do an HPDE event with it. I wonder if my N/A 911 will have trouble giving it a can of the whoop ass your cute little LS1 needs.

By the time you read this, I should have a nice little boosted 4.6 sleeping right next to it, oh wait..... with 590whp on a Mustang dyno.

No LSX owners are... They think LS motors are the gift of God's....

My cousin has a Z06.... unimpressed. If you "really" had a Z06 why would you step down to an Lcrap1 GTO.

all this
Lancer007
QUOTE(skr @ Apr 30 2011, 10:08 AM) *
Poor Tucson and its deteriorating roads..

Quoted for unfortunate truths sad.gif
skr
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ Apr 30 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Quoted for unfortunate truths sad.gif

Sorry man. I've actually spent some time down there a few years back. Any known projects of any reconditioning?
Lancer007
What were you here for and for how long?

They have re worked I-10 so it's 3 lanes each way (expanding to 4 passing through town) all the way from Picacho Peak to just past the middle of town. There's a few other projects, Downtown and 4th ave are getting more gentrified and getting some well needed and deserved improvements. They can repave roads here and still get pot holes and shit a year later, I don't know if it's just the sandy soil or what that makes the sinkholes but it's a never ending battle.

The city government is still ass backwards and retarded. There has been a project known at 'Rio Nuevo' meant to basically revamp downtown and the surrounding areas but there's been massive accounting malfeasance and incompetence in managing it to the tune of loosing/misusing about 75-100 million dollars over the past 10 years just from this project alone.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-prevention-i...o-nuevo-records

but I'm getting off track here...
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(iLLuZioNz @ Apr 29 2011, 01:47 PM) *

I don't want to be associated with you. Please sell your car and go buy a camaro.
skr
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ May 1 2011, 02:12 AM) *
What were you here for and for how long?

Oh it wasn't for very long, like 3-4 days, and this was back in 2004. I was just out here visiting some friends who went to UofA.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Halflifehavock13 @ May 1 2011, 10:57 AM) *
I don't want to be associated with you. Please sell your car and go buy a camaro.

LMAO!
MustangAficionado
Razor
^ Wins the internetz.
Lancer007
QUOTE(skr @ May 1 2011, 11:12 AM) *
Oh it wasn't for very long, like 3-4 days, and this was back in 2004. I was just out here visiting some friends who went to UofA.

Ah ok, yeah, things have changed a bit since then. They are building 4 new dorms at the U of A right now. But they built them on top of parking lots with out building more lots to replace them...
redls1bird
I came here expecting to see this:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.