Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forza 4 Leaked Trailer
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
DB9
BORKED

Looks great.. Hope kinect doesn't ruin it.
MustangAficionado
Suck it GT!
Eff kinect, tho. Since when is an invisable steering wheel feel more real than a steering wheel/pedals controller?
clarkma5
The kinect steering wheel might actually be pretty good, and I really like the sound of look-into-corner with kinect. But my favorite part is "5 new locales"! 80 manufacturers and 16 car races sounds awesome too.

I look forward to it immensely.
moe
Must buy Xbox
Bjorn
I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't mention weather and time of day.

I really hope that they are included, otherwise I might give this one a pass.
DB9
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Apr 4 2011, 08:04 AM) *
I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't mention weather and time of day.

I really hope that they are included, otherwise I might give this one a pass.

If I recall I saw some night racing in the trailer somewhere. Not sure about weather. But remember, that this isn't even "official" news yet, so there's still a lot yet to come.
fiber optic
2 locks up randomly when I'm racing and I skipped 3 outright. 4 looks good but I'll probably wait until it hits the $20 bin.

Aural blueballs from the music in the vid so I had to get the rest of the song in.
Bjorn
^maybe it's your system or your copy.

Forza has never acted anything but 100% perfect fior me.
Razor
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Apr 4 2011, 12:27 PM) *
^maybe it's your system or your copy.

Forza has never acted anything but 100% perfect fior me.

Likewise. Between that and his iTunes issues, I'm convinced he also collects electromagnets.

Anyway, this makes GT5 and its six-year development look just like the sorry joke it is.
clarkma5
Ya know, I play Forza 3 quite a bit still and I still don't miss night/day or weather effects. I guess if they incorporated it well, it would give the game more variety and customizability, but I'd rather see good physics, good tracks, and good cars first...
fiber optic
QUOTE(Razor @ Apr 4 2011, 12:59 PM) *
Likewise. Between that and his iTunes issues, I'm convinced he also collects electromagnets.

Anyway, this makes GT5 and its six-year development look just like the sorry joke it is.

As an electrical engineer I need to maintain at least a base level of nerd cred. Part of that is owning all kinds of oddball things.

Agreed on the GT5 commentary.
shandyman5
Different link to trailer, it is off Youtube.
DB9
I can't find the video anywhere. Nobody happened to download it did they?
shandyman5
QUOTE(Flaw @ Apr 4 2011, 06:40 PM) *

Thanks, looks like it is going to be an awesome game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.