Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Game(s)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
Seethegrim
So a friend got me hooked on an online game called Supremacy 1914. It is all based on WWI time. It is like the board game RISK, just cooler. Its a slow game that is played over weeks & even months. Its perfect for those of us who have busy schedules & don't sit in front of the PC all day.

Link: Supremacy1914

If you have any other online browser games you play, list them.
Bjorn
BSG online
MustangAficionado
The game and also this is my nation, cool daily game that give you policy decisions and shapes your nation while avoiding the inclination for everyone to be a war state.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nonconcensual_sex
bankE46
Minecraft has been consuming my life for the past few days... whistle.gif
Seethegrim
QUOTE(bankE46 @ Apr 1 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Minecraft has been consuming my life for the past few days... whistle.gif

I just don't get Minecraft. The name is cooler than the 'game'? I even had to google the point of minecraft to try understand...
fiber optic
I'm behind on the times and just got Bad Company 2 for my computer last week.
bankE46
QUOTE(Seethegrim @ Apr 5 2011, 11:34 AM) *
I just don't get Minecraft. The name is cooler than the 'game'? I even had to google the point of minecraft to try understand...

Yea, it doesn't have much of a point really. It's hard to explain why I find it so addicting. It is a lot of fun to run a server with a few friends on it, all sort of working towards some arbitrary goals. It will be interesting to see how it evolves as it moves through the beta stage..
DB9

This is what I think of now when I hear Minecraft. Looks like it could be so fun with friends.
fiber optic
QUOTE(DB9 @ Apr 7 2011, 10:00 AM) *
This is what I think of now when I hear Minecraft. Looks like it could be so fun with friends.

That's what I think of and it makes me sad.
bankE46
Hahaha, what a tool. That's why you build OBSIDIAN HOUSES ONLY!
Razor
QUOTE(bankE46 @ Apr 7 2011, 02:05 PM) *
Hahaha, what a tool. That's why you build OBSIDIAN HOUSES ONLY!

The issue was obvious... the BOTTOM OF HIS FIREPLACE WAS WOOD ITSELF.

lol
bankE46
QUOTE(Razor @ Apr 7 2011, 03:47 PM) *
The issue was obvious... the BOTTOM OF HIS FIREPLACE WAS WOOD ITSELF.

lol

Actually I think it was just too close to the wall and the fire spread. He should have just stepped up his game and had a lava pit instead of a fire place. All true players have lava pits in their home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.