Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy and photography hack :)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
izthistaken
I'm a guy named Matt, who works at Ford Proving Grounds in Michigan. I look at cars run on dynos all day, nothing exciting here. In my free time I like to do some photography. Hope to learn a lot here and drool over everyone elses work while I pray that I get better. smile.gif Feel free to dig through my Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/

Here is my 1997 Z71 and my 1990 325i.

BMW E30 by izthistaken, on Flickr

97 Z71 by izthistaken, on Flickr

The truck is currently waiting for a few bucks after a city plow truck hit it and they aren't covering any of it. over $700 worth of damage.

In short, here is what happened.

Synesthesia
Ugh! Bummer about the truck incident. Good to see someone with broad taste. smile.gif
izthistaken
Thanks! I try and be open minded about cars.

Yeah, it's quite horrible. I'm trying to be positive..somehow. The truck AND car are down right now. Driving my brother's Ranger atm. Annoying.
Aircooled
E30s are full of win. Welcome to the board.
izthistaken
Thanks! I just wish I could figure out why it wont run properly. Having really bad luck w/ cars right now. lol
Aircooled
cps, bad ecu, tunup, fuel filter, beat injectors are usually the cause.
izthistaken
QUOTE(Aircooled @ Mar 24 2011, 10:13 PM) *
cps, bad ecu, tunup, fuel filter, beat injectors are usually the cause.

Changed plugs, rotor, cap, fuel/air filter, and tried the cps. So ECU and injectors, or apparently a vacuum leak on these cars.. Thanks! I will have to figure out how to check the ecu. Will test injectors this weekend hopefully. This weather blows!
dukenukem
A chevy in a ford parking lot ... how does that work? tongue.gif

Welcome to the boards. smile.gif
izthistaken
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 24 2011, 10:23 PM) *
A chevy in a ford parking lot ... how does that work? tongue.gif

Welcome to the boards. smile.gif

lol yes, or the BMW. I'm contracted through Roush. I say, once Ford wants to hire me direct, then I'll get a Ford...(probably not lol)

Thanks! Hope to stay around for a while!
shandyman5
QUOTE(izthistaken @ Mar 25 2011, 05:49 AM) *
lol yes, or the BMW. I'm contracted through Roush. I say, once Ford wants to hire me direct, then I'll get a Ford...(probably not lol)

Thanks! Hope to stay around for a while!

Once you buy one you'll see why they are better than any chevy! Raspberry.gif

Welcome btw!
misnblu
Welcome to the forums. wave.gif
izthistaken
Thanks guys!

On a positive note, my E30 decided to run fine today. No hiccups at all. I'm wondering if the wamr weather did something to it. We'll find out when I leave work in the morning.. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.