Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OMG I'm sooo excited
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
OHirtenfelder

You guys know you wanna see this. My title was meant as a joke, but let's be quite honest, as much as were all gonna hate on this movie, were all gonna watch it, because it will be an all out fuck fest of sweet, sweet automobiles (some of them at least).

Let the hate begin!
Lancer007
I feel like a retard but I too am quite looking forward to this
TW0R
I literally loled when I saw the trailer. I still haven't seen 4fast 4 furious yet, I need to get on that.
misnblu
I've seen them all.
I still remember the frenzy that the first movie started.
I'm a fan so don't hate. biggrin.gif
UserDrew
I thought the drug dealer guy was David Zayas from Dexter. It wasn't, but if it was I was going to comment on how badly his career has gone.
moe
I'm a fan of 1 and 4. 2, was made tolerable by Eva Mendez, and 3 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm not going to lie, I'll probably watch this as soon as it's out. It may be crap, but it'll be fun to watch.
Razor
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANY OF YOU IN YOUR RIGHT GODDAMN MINDS LIKE ANY OF THESE FUCKING MOVIES? FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE, I EXPECTED BETTER THAN THIS. I AM DISAPPOINT!
dukenukem

Vadvagool
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 12 2011, 07:17 AM) *
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANY OF YOU IN YOUR RIGHT GODDAMN MINDS LIKE ANY OF THESE FUCKING MOVIES? FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE, I EXPECTED BETTER THAN THIS. I AM DISAPPOINT!

skr
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 12 2011, 07:17 AM) *

SwissWhiskey
Chick + 68' GT40, i'm sold
Asher
This is going to be amazing. They drag a safe through a city with a pair of chargers, can you think of anything cooler?
goota
damn razor, someone has a stickshift up their butt. oh wait, nvm.

the acting may suck in these movies, but there are awesome cars, awesome driving, awesome girls. I dont see anything wrong with this picture. I'd rather the movie company spend their money on cars and stunt drivers than good actors.
Razor
Have any of you seen "Le Mans"? THAT's a good car movie. There hasn't been another one since.
dukenukem
QUOTE(goota @ Mar 13 2011, 04:09 PM) *
damn razor, someone has a stickshift up their butt. oh wait, nvm.

the acting may suck in these movies, but there are awesome cars, awesome driving, awesome girls. I dont see anything wrong with this picture. I'd rather the movie company spend their money on cars and stunt drivers than good actors.

You do have a sticker of your last name on the back window of the Toyota, don't you?
Razor
Also, "Fast Five" sounds like fapping a quickie. Jus' sayin'
Aircooled
Fast cars, violence, women, I'm sold.

There are so few movies that revolve around cars that I have no choice but to enjoy the FastNFurious series.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 13 2011, 11:56 PM) *
Also, "Fast Five" sounds like fapping a quickie. Jus' sayin'

I don't understand why you think there so bad. They are good entertainment, and are enjoyable to watch. They are fast-paced, have cool cars, and hot bitches.... how are you not sold.
Razor
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 14 2011, 12:07 AM) *
cool cars,

Rice. I will provide pictorial evidence if it is warranted.

and hot bitches

Mostly unmemorable stand-in whores with fake tits... (okay okay, Jordana Brewster, but otherwise meh FFS)... aka nothing I couldn't see with a quick type into a search box.

how are you not sold.

Because they are still moves about street racing, something no real car enthusiast should be a fan of, and not well executed in the least. Certain scenes in 2F2F and 4 are genuinely cringe-worthy and difficult to watch because the writing is so miserable. Honestly, they could have made a better movie than 2F2F or 4 if they'd used the story from NFS:MW as a basis and gone from there. Hm... I want to do a Plinkett-style shred review of these movies now... maybe when I have some more free time.
Lancer007
QUOTE(Asher @ Mar 13 2011, 11:21 AM) *
They drag a safe through a city with a pair of chargers, can you think of anything cooler?

They already did this is the Dukes of Hazzard movie.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 14 2011, 12:27 AM) *
Rice. I will provide pictorial evidence if it is warranted.

Mostly unmemorable stand-in whores with fake tits... (okay okay, Jordana Brewster, but otherwise meh FFS)... aka nothing I couldn't see with a quick type into a search box.

Because they are still moves about street racing, something no real car enthusiast should be a fan of, and not well executed in the least. Certain scenes in 2F2F and 4 are genuinely cringe-worthy and difficult to watch because the writing is so miserable. Honestly, they could have made a better movie than 2F2F or 4 if they'd used the story from NFS:MW as a basis and gone from there. Hm... I want to do a Plinkett-style shred review of these movies now... maybe when I have some more free time.

Street Racing whether you like it or not is a huge thing everywhere since cars existed. There is no question in F&F1 and 2F2F there was to much rice, but rice was the thing in the early 2000's and late 90's especially with Honda's etc. I think the "scene" has moved away from that so that is why you frown upon it, but it is still very much alive. Tokyo Drift was based in Japan 'nuff said. It is different there. In the forth one there was very little rice. I will admit I cringed at that e39 M5 in the racing scene. But there was a ton of American Muscle, in the forth one and very little rice. I also really like that blue Skyline.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.