Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Charlie Sheen winning
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Lancer007
shandyman5
In general, it is a shame he fucked up so bad. I loved Two and a Half Men, and I hate that it was cancelled.
Razor
That's fucking unbelievable. Love it. thumbs_up.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 10 2011, 12:36 AM) *
In general, it is a shame he fucked up so bad. I loved Two and a Half Men, and I hate that it was cancelled.

In general, it is a shame why anyone fucking cares what he did in his private life. The guy could swan dive into a pool full of meth and hookers if he so desires. So long as he was professional at work the producers and media in general should have minded their own fucking business.
Flaw
How was Two and a Half Men ever considered a good show by anyone? Sheen is putting his best stuff out right now...every line he says in interviews and streams is better than anything he ever did on that show.
moe
QUOTE(Flaw @ Mar 10 2011, 03:04 PM) *
How was Two and a Half Men ever considered a good show by anyone? Sheen is putting his best stuff out right now...every line he says in interviews and streams is better than anything he ever did on that show.

QFT
DB9
QUOTE(Flaw @ Mar 10 2011, 06:04 AM) *

So true. Two and a Half Men was one of the worst shows out there.
porsche944
I think two and a half men really appealed to my parents generation. Both my parents like it and they never agree on anything to watch. I havent been following the sheen thing that much but I heard some coverage of his newest "sheen corner" or whatever, and it sounded like he was more riding the wave of popularity than anything else. He was dissing a lot of people and a lot of it sounded like he was only substituting playground swears instead of peoples last names etc. He was taking digs at a recovering alcoholic saying stuff like "the drink u know u want and will eventually give into" Maybe it was just a bad spin thrown on by the radio show i was listening to but I was not impressed.
Razor
Charlie Sheen winning at cooking.
shandyman5
QUOTE(DB9 @ Mar 10 2011, 11:58 AM) *
So true. Two and a Half Men was one of the worst shows out there.

Are you kidding??? Just cause it didn't appeal to your humor doesn't mean it sucked. Clearly, a ton of people thought it was hysterical.
bankE46
The whole situation wouldn't be what it is has become if the media wasn't pushing this crap 24/7. On the TV's at the gym I swear every news channel runs a 30 minute Sheen segment for every 5 minute international news segment. I don't need four random women on the screen at once yapping away about how ridiculous this guy is. You silly bastards are the only reason anyone knows about his shenanigans! Stop running the stories and everyone, including sheen, will stop caring about it. It's all a self-perpetuating circle of bullshit.
shandyman5
QUOTE(bankE46 @ Mar 10 2011, 02:55 PM) *
The whole situation wouldn't be what it is has become if the media wasn't pushing this crap 24/7. On the TV's at the gym I swear every news channel runs a 30 minute Sheen segment for every 5 minute international news segment. I don't need four random women on the screen at once yapping away about how ridiculous this guy is. You silly bastards are the only reason anyone knows about his shenanigans! Stop running the stories and everyone, including sheen, will stop caring about it. It's all a self-perpetuating circle of bullshit.

It's the headline of the week. As soon as a tsunami, earthqauke or terrorist attack occurs, he will permanently be put on the back burner.
Razor
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 10 2011, 03:26 PM) *
It's the headline of the week. As soon as a tsunami, earthqauke or terrorist attack occurs, he will permanently be put on the back burner.

He was also the headline the week when one of this country's most prominent allies in the in Middle East threw out their ruler. Just sayin'. tongue.gif
Lancer007
From the Shitmydadsays facebook page:

So he likes drugs and hookers. That's the mustard & mayo on the sandwich of life. Problem is, that's all he's got on his fucking sandwich
dukenukem
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 10 2011, 12:24 PM) *
Are you kidding??? Just cause it didn't appeal to your humor doesn't mean it sucked. Clearly, a ton of people thought it was hysterical.

A ton of people also think Jersey shore worth watching.
shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 10 2011, 07:56 PM) *
A ton of people also think Jersey shore worth watching.

There is a difference between trash filmed in Jersey with a cast that isn't even from Jersey, and a show that has won numerous awards for funniest comedy, etc.
shandyman5

Man I was right... friggen' Japan has been creamed. Those poor people.
porsche944
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 11 2011, 05:03 AM) *
Man I was right... friggen' Japan has been creamed. Those poor people.

CHARLIE SHEEN WASNT IN JAPAN WAS HE?!!
UserDrew
God damn camping shotgun newb! Use a real gun; learn how to aim!
Razor
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Mar 11 2011, 02:18 PM) *
God damn camping shotgun newb! Use a real gun; learn how to aim!

Oh you'd fucking LOVE my friend.

His other favorite is the grenade launcher with One Man Army in MW2.
bankE46
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 11 2011, 03:02 PM) *

Is she hot?
DB9

This is weird tard.gif
bankE46
QUOTE(DB9 @ Mar 11 2011, 03:55 PM) *
This is weird tard.gif

TERRORISTS SET OFF THE TSUNAMI WITH AN EARTHQUAKE!! SHANDYMAN IS NOSTRADAMUS!
shandyman5
It is pretty creepy that I called this less than 24 hours before...
UserDrew
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 11 2011, 12:02 PM) *

His other favorite is the grenade launcher with One Man Army in MW2.

Never fails for me in first person shooters. I would go tear up a server and get a good winning streak going only to have some guy with a shotgun get me with a shot or two. The only first person shooters I've played recently however are BF2142 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I stop keeping up with the Call of Duty games years ago.

QUOTE(bankE46 @ Mar 11 2011, 12:40 PM) *
Is she hot?

I'll forgive the cheap tricks if this is true!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.