Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tripods
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
BLacK FirE
What are some sites that sell tripods, that you have already ordered something from, that aren't too expensive. I'm looking to get a stand up full size one.
NorthPoint
QUOTE(BLacK FirE @ Mar 20 2004, 04:56 PM)
What are some sites that sell tripods, that you have already ordered something from, that aren't too expensive. I'm looking to get a stand up full size one.

http://www.henrys.com

They also have 'a handy guide' to buying tripods on their site.
kevinluc.com
why don't u just go to a local camera store so u don't have to pay for shipping and what not? locally, there's a store that sells a full size tripod for $20 CDN (less than $15 US)...they're not pricey at all..
kevinluc.com
heh the local store was actually henrys.. thumbs_up.gif
BLacK FirE
idk where any camera stores are =/
BlackJack
look at the phone book or go cruisin
clarkma5
If you're in a school (high school or college) that has a photography course, ask the teacher/professor where a good camera store is. My photo teacher never led me astray smile.gif
hafid
i just bought my tripod (very versatile and durable) from best buy for $30
BLacK FirE
ooo best buy sells them, hmm maybe ill run over there...
kevinluc.com
electronic stores generally have a small selection (bestbuy, futureshop, radio shack)...ur better off goin to a camera store..
xweston
www.bhphoto.com is the place I always buy camera stuff online.
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(aznkid.com @ Mar 21 2004, 02:35 PM)
electronic stores generally have a small selection (bestbuy, futureshop, radio shack)...ur better off goin to a camera store..

Well I'm really not looking for a heavy duty one. Just want a cheap one to use when I'm shootin cars that isnt 3 inchs big like the one i have.
kevinluc.com
no..i know what u mean..i'm just saying..for a wide selection, it's better to go to a specialty store..my best buy only carries about three different kinds..if you just need a light one, i'd recommend the one i bought at radio shack..it's pocketable when retracted..but extends out to 4 feet..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.