Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harniman Photographer Automotive Charity Book
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
photo1066
I have been asked many times for prints of my work but individual prints are not cost effective and time consuming to produce, so I have to put together a book of images, from a photographic career spanning the last 20 years or so, I made a selection of his current favourite images.

My wife was diagnosed with cancer recently, so the profits from this book will go to the charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer

Harniman Charity Book Link

Thanks
ekkoj
Ill buy one! Photos look great and its always nice to support the fight against cancer!

Also shared it on facebook thumbs_up.gif
photo1066
QUOTE(ekkoj @ Feb 11 2011, 11:52 PM) *
Ill buy one! Photos look great and its always nice to support the fight against cancer!

Also shared it on facebook thumbs_up.gif

Thanks

I have mailed the Forum administrators asking if it would be possible to pin a new thread called "Charity Photo Books" and then perhaps other photographers could raise money for good causes?

Thoughts ?
Chebs
QUOTE(photo1066 @ Feb 14 2011, 09:57 AM) *
Thanks

I have mailed the Forum administrators asking if it would be possible to pin a new thread called "Charity Photo Books" and then perhaps other photographers could raise money for good causes?

Thoughts ?

Sounds like a great idea, Nigel.

Your book looks lovely, once I have some money I'll be sure to grab a copy.
Seethegrim
With the exchange rate & shipping counting against my by x10, I'll have to save a bit first if I do buy this.
photo1066
QUOTE(//deanphoto @ Feb 14 2011, 10:25 AM) *
Sounds like a great idea, Nigel.

Your book looks lovely, once I have some money I'll be sure to grab a copy.

QUOTE(Seethegrim @ Feb 14 2011, 10:38 AM) *
With the exchange rate & shipping counting against my by x10, I'll have to save a bit first if I do buy this.

Hi Fellas

Just had a chat to my studio manager and he informs me that that cost can be reduced by 12 per book if we include the Blurb logo, so we will action that to bring the price down.

Also we will produce a smaller version which should approx be half the price of the large version Blurbed logo , hope this helps.

Cheers

N
oblivo
I'd be in. Great cause and great photographer.
Swams555
I'd totally spend the money on this photo book if i had it as my family has had some tough bouts with cancer... sitting here writing this brings an honest tear to my eyes... my mother has recently survived a brush with breast cancer my moms sister(s) died of multiple cancers and countless others I've known with similar things from prostate to skin and I know I'm not the only one on here with stories...

this is the coolest way I've seen to raise funds and in support of a fight with cancer ill start saving to get one of these books in hope that this can possibly be the start of a closer Dieselstation network

Good luck with everything dude seriously!!!!!!!

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COUNT!
DonJuanMair
always good to support a cause. I will order this at the end of the month for sure
photo1066
QUOTE(Swams555 @ Feb 15 2011, 06:26 AM) *
I'd totally spend the money on this photo book if i had it as my family has had some tough bouts with cancer... sitting here writing this brings an honest tear to my eyes... my mother has recently survived a brush with breast cancer my moms sister(s) died of multiple cancers and countless others I've known with similar things from prostate to skin and I know I'm not the only one on here with stories...

this is the coolest way I've seen to raise funds and in support of a fight with cancer ill start saving to get one of these books in hope that this can possibly be the start of a closer Dieselstation network

Good luck with everything dude seriously!!!!!!!

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COUNT!

Thanks

QUOTE(DonJuanMair @ Feb 15 2011, 06:33 AM) *
always good to support a cause. I will order this at the end of the month for sure

My studio manager informs me that the smaller version will be uploaded later today (should be around 24.49 GBP)
photo1066
We have upload a few more pages (80 pages in total) and options size cover etc The cheapest book is now price at 24.49 less than half the price of original

Harniman Charity Book Link

Thanks
ekkoj
Finally ordered my copy today, cant wait to get it! Opted for the "big" book biggrin.gif
The Unibomber
wow those are amazing images!
sambru
This is a creative idea.
Spoolin
Just ordered a copy! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.