Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My '95 M3 / Introduction
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
Kevin Stachniak
Well, I've been a bit of a lurker on here for awhile, and figure I'd finally post an intro, and perhaps start posting a bit more!

So far it's pretty much stock (as it is my DD, and still fairly *new* to me) but I have a few thing going on in the next month or so/in the spring to change up the look a bit.

These are gonna be my new summer rims for now:

I may be refinishing them in black, but haven't decided for sure yet.
MustangAficionado
I say no on the black wheels, nice car
bankE46
Awesome E36 dude! It's good have another M owner on here thumbs_up.gif I'd be interested to see a photoshop of the wheels in black because I'm not totally sold on the idea, but you know til you see it.

When did you get it? How many miles? What did you pay for it? What are your plans other than the wheels? Any interior shots?
Kevin Stachniak
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Jan 18 2011, 06:07 PM) *
I say no on the black wheels, nice car

Thanks!
I'm still undecided but we shall see!

QUOTE(bankE46 @ Jan 19 2011, 07:47 AM) *
Awesome E36 dude! It's good have another M owner on here thumbs_up.gif I'd be interested to see a photoshop of the wheels in black because I'm not totally sold on the idea, but you know til you see it.

When did you get it? How many miles? What did you pay for it? What are your plans other than the wheels? Any interior shots?

Thanks man!
I had other rims lined up ( some LTW5's from Turner) but I decided to put that money into other things so I picked up those stockers for now..

I've had it for about 4 or 5 months now?
The car has about 56 6xx miles on it at the moment ( still nice and low thumbs_up.gif ), and I picked it up for a trade on my old car, and what was going to be my winter beater, so it worked out pretty well.
First time owning something not a Nissan, but it's been pretty awesome so far!
I haven't got any interior shots at the moment, but its got the black leather vader seats ( which are pretty comfy)

so far the plans for this spring/summer season: ( all on order and in transit as we speak)

Fluidyne Rad
Samco Rad Hoses
New OEM waterpump with the composite impeller( fought long and hard with the idea of picking up a steward, but my budget liked this one better haha)
Aluminum Thermostat housing
New thermostat
Zionsville Fan shroud w/built in coolant reservoir and 16" Spal fan
New O2 Sensors
DDM Tuning aluminum under panel/skid plate
Euro styled clear side markers and tails
misnblu
Nice ride for sure and love the red.
Keep her clean and fix it up to be M like. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.