Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yay or nay?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe
Lancer007
I would like to see more. It looks pretty hot, but those little protrusions above the fender vents might look really awkward from other angles
clarkma5
More yay than nay, but not YAAYYYY!!!
Bjorn
I dunno, this sets off my alarm bells.

Z8s are kinda rare and special. There are lots of better, more common and less special cars that could have fulfilled this role.

Same as those damed Mirage Carerra GTs IMHO.
bankE46
Always loved the Z8. Looks pretty good with this racing trim. thumbs_up.gif
Ephdethulias
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Jan 4 2011, 03:56 PM) *
I dunno, this sets off my alarm bells.

Z8s are kinda rare and special. There are lots of better, more common and less special cars that could have fulfilled this role.

Same as those damed Mirage Carerra GTs IMHO.

Inclined to agree with you. I love the Z8 in its original form. But not as a racer. An R8 or even a Z4 could've done that. But this one doesn't look that bad TBH.
moe
^ That's what I love about it. Someone had the balls to say, "Fuck it, I'm going to turn it into a racecar." I want to see some more details, because if this is just a bodykit job, then I'll be sorely disappointed. But if this is a proper racer, I'm in awe of the guy that did it.
Ephdethulias
Yeah a racing Z8 is cool for me, but just don't crash it in a race. I'll be heart broken to see a Z8 goes kaput just like that.
misnblu
Yay.
Never seen a Z8 in real life but this one looks mean and lean.
infinity
Nay.
sick.gif
Jhony505
looks very cool.What is this model ?
Tony Two Shoes
The web is void of all information on this car...

But here's one more pic:

moe
God that thing is sexy...curious to see the Peugeot next to it. Looks like a 206 WRC replica.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.