Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with FTP
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
GolfuletzStudio
hello , i try to make an upload of my website, but when i Upload the Content.xml , in FTP with FileZilla , from 26kb , makes 0Byte , in server.. so deleted my content of my website, if i wann upload again content.xml , send me a mesage , the content.xml exist on the server and can t upload..

what can i do ?

rob200sx
I'd try it through your hosts web interface, the files sometimes lock and the FTP account may not have the appropriate privelages, logging in through your hosts cpanel and accessing the filemanager at least ensures any changes are made as the root user.
Mr Cory
I've had this happen before aswell. I think mine was due to being over my storage limit and and the overdraught aswell. So i'd check your storage limits etc if not restart your computer lol that fixes everything...
GolfuletzStudio
i don t have acces at my CPanel , i send the problem to my administrator , hope to fix the problem soon
Seethegrim
*wrong section*
annyphp
Some PHP FTP scripts you can check out!
Hopefully can help you!
Best regards!
Anny
mcdronkz
It sounds like a server side problem, so let them fix it instead of using crappy PHP scripts or a web interface.
GolfuletzStudio
is ok now www.ciprianmihai.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.