Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boosting Your Christmas Spirit: Tips to Process and Shoot Christmas HD Videos
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
stephenz
EAT A FART YOU STUPID SPAMMER

- Cyclone
Seethegrim
I know this is spam, but to actually carry on this throught of a small HD camera I was looking at getting one of these the other day.

I really like that slow-mo effect you get from 60fps, which isn't do-able on the 5dmk2. Insert sad face here. So I've been doing a lot of reading on the video thing & seems that most guys suggest to actually buy a dedicated HD camera, which allows full HD recording (same as 5dmk2), plus it gives you higher fps shooting.

I've been wondering though, does the 'feel' differ greatly from smaller HD cams to the kind of 'feel' you get from a full frame HD stills cam?

Thoughts?
Cyclone
Canon's small midrange HD cameras are actually pretty nice. I've been interested in a Canon VIXIA HF M30 for awhile. Capable of 60fps at 1080p, not too bad for $400.

With a little bit of tweaking and editing, the videos they produce can be pretty nice which can produce the feel you're talking about
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.