Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wallpaper
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Ephdethulias
Anyone have any great Murciélago SV wallpaper? Have been Googling for it for a while now but all I got was Netcarshow's.
moe
Right here.

No but seriously, Google Image search is your friend...

MotorTrend

Some others.
bankE46
Google image search is great because you can even pick the color!! wink.gif

moe
^ I am disappoint. It doesn't let me choose gold sad.gif Not even on images.google.ae

bankE46
QUOTE(moe @ Dec 14 2010, 02:10 PM) *
^ I am disappoint. It doesn't let me choose gold sad.gif Not even on images.google.ae

laugh.gif Hopefully they'll get gold, silver, chrome and diamond implemented soon so you can search for your next car properly.
Ephdethulias
Thanks, using Motortrend's wallpaper now. The other link you gave that has the orange SV, I remembered it was the work of a photographer who used to be here. What happened to him?
moe
^ Some forum drama between him and another photographer. Cliff notes: They were friends. One supposedly stole the other's technique and connections, and stopped talking to the him. If you're really interested, I believe the thread is still in the photography section somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.