Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full sports car / GT races online?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
Nike SB'd
So I totally love how the FIA GT1/GT3 series have been broadcast on the internet and the full races are available on-demand at any point in time. I've looked for other series (LMS, ALMS, Belcar, GT Open, DTM, GT Masters etc) and for the most part they either don't have videos at all or they only have short race edits... Just wanted to see if anyone on here knows of anywhere else I can catch full races?

Thanks!
skr
I can give you an invite to racing-underground.com for motorsport torrents. Different from the freely available streaming FIA GT races, but virtually all motorsports are covered, and there's no ratio requirements.
Nike SB'd
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 28 2010, 08:39 PM) *
I can give you an invite to racing-underground.com for motorsport torrents. Different from the freely available streaming FIA GT races, but virtually all motorsports are covered, and there's no ratio requirements.

That sounds awesome, just let me know if you need any info from me!
Razor
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 28 2010, 11:39 PM) *

They have ALMS, I'm guessing?
skr
I'm sure they do.

Sean, I believe just need an email address... I invited Charles to it but he didn't really use it much therefore his account got disabled I guess. lol
Nike SB'd
QUOTE(skr @ Oct 29 2010, 10:28 AM) *
I'm sure they do.

Sean, I believe just need an email address... I invited Charles to it but he didn't really use it much therefore his account got disabled I guess. lol

lol that sounds about right, damn Charles... anyway my email is sean.klingelhoefer@gmail.com Thanks again!
clarkma5
racing-underground's great. It's one of two trackers I'm on, they used to be the second of the two to get everything but lately they actually post most things first, and they post many things that my other one doesn't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.