Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canon 40D, Tamron 28-75, Canon 55-250, and parts for a rig
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Deals & Classifieds
FASTPACE
The reason I'm selling is because I need money right now. I'm a college student about to graduate, and the camera gear has been sitting around for the last 9 months seeing very little use. I plan on getting back into it eventually, but for now the money is more important.

All prices include shipping (I'll ship internationally at your expense)

Pictures: http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt246/F...f%20for%20sale/

Canon 40D $480 - I've had this camera for about 2 years now. It's been great, I've never had any problems with it. It's spent it's entire life in a Tamrac camera bag. There are some light marks on some of the corners where the black has rubbed off from normal wear. It comes with the original warranty card, instruction manual, strap, battery, box, and some other misc paperwork. Since I don't have the original charger I'll be including a Promaster charger which holds 4 battery charges. I do not have the original filler for the box that went around the camera but it will be packaged with foam.

Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 $345
- I bought this lens new a little over a year ago, and it has been on my camera ever since. This lens is perfect for a general purpose walk around lens, and it's extremely sharp to boot. It's very fast with the f/2.8 aperture and the focal range give you a little bit of reach when you need it. This lens is in great shape with no marks on the body or lens. It comes with the original box, paperwork, and lens hood.

Canon 55-250 $160 - A great zoom for those on a budget. I used this lens a lot at Waltkins for panning photos which came out great. The body is in great shape and comes with the original box, paperwork, and the ET-60 lens hood

Vivitar 285HV $75 - I bought this flash last summer with intentions of getting into lighting. Unfortunately I never had time so this flash has only been used while messing around with the day I received it. Besides for that it has just been sitting in the camera bag. Comes with the original box, paperwork, and a flash diffuser.

Hoya 72mm Digital Pro-1 Circular Polarizer $100 - A circular polarizer is a must for any outdoor photography where you experience reflections (especially automotive), this is one of the best out there. This particular filter is in great shape with some very light marks on the outside edges of the lens (no effect on picture quality). Comes in the original case and with 2 adapters for 58 and 67mm lenses.

Manfroto 244RC arm $100 - A friction controlled arm great for making a camera rig. I experimented with it once, but again have had no time to use it. There are a couple light marks at the end but it still works perfectly. Comes with the camera mount, unfortunately do not have the box.

2 Manfroto 035 Super Clamps $45 - Used a couple of times and they work great. I have the manuals and inserts for flat surfaces, but no box for them, price is for both of them.

2 Avenger F1100 Suction Cups $60
- These things are great for supporting a camera to a clean surface. Like new, I stuck them to my car a few times to test them out but they've always had the covers on them since. Includes boxes and paperwork.

If you're looking to build a nice camera rig I will sell the Avenger suction cups, superclamps, and the arm together for $180, that's $265 new plus shipping if you bought them from BH and these items have only been used once. All you need is a good sturdy pole and you'd be on your way.

I also have some misc stuff that you'll see in one of the pictures: Memory cards, Rocket blower, Canon remote switch, and a card reader. I don't have set prices on these but I'll pair them for cheap with other items. I'm also willing to do package deals on items as well.
The Unibomber
Edit: didnt read the whole thing. PMing you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.