Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Future barn-find
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Bjorn

I have posted this car before, years ago, in its glory.

As it stands, it hasn't moved for years. You can't tell from the photo (sorry about the crappy quality) but the exhaust tips are rusty and the tires are flat. Such a freaking shame. If I had a reasonable chunk of change I would offer to buy it on the cheap . . . although, I doubt they would take it. They also have a few Mercedes' and a bunch of other interesting cars, which also get neglected hard-core.

shandyman5
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Oct 19 2010, 12:50 PM) *

I have posted this car before, years ago, in its glory.

As it stands, it hasn't moved for years. You can't tell from the photo (sorry about the crappy quality) but the exhaust tips are rusty and the tires are flat. Such a freaking shame. If I had a reasonable chunk of change I would offer to buy it on the cheap . . . although, I doubt they would take it. They also have a few Mercedes' and a bunch of other interesting cars, which also get neglected hard-core.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Where is this, and Why do they just have them sitting there?
Bjorn
To answer your first question, Winnipeg Manitoba. In an pretty upper middle class neighbourhood called Wildwood park.

As to the second, no idea.

I used to see him out driving in the GT3, once he cracked the front splitter, but that was years ago.

misnblu
That reminds me of seeing a black Acura NSX sitting for almost 15 years in an aisle next to a building.
It just sat there and sat and sat.
The tires got flat and it was completely neglected while rumors go that the owner of the NSX never took offers from people wanting to buy it.
It was never seen again after Katrina so who knows what happened to it.

But it's ashamed to see such a sweet Porsche sitting there just rotting away.
I really can't understand people like this. Is it that they've got so much money that they don't care?
Somebody go to the door and kick the owner in the nuts and take the keys away from them.
Have a tow truck ready. laugh.gif
shandyman5
QUOTE(misnblu @ Oct 20 2010, 08:26 PM) *
That reminds me of seeing a black Acura NSX sitting for almost 15 years in an aisle next to a building.
It just sat there and sat and sat.
The tires got flat and it was completely neglected while rumors go that the owner of the NSX never took offers from people wanting to buy it.
It was never seen again after Katrina so who knows what happened to it.

But it's ashamed to see such a sweet Porsche sitting there just rotting away.
I really can't understand people like this. Is it that they've got so much money that they don't care?
Somebody go to the door and kick the owner in the nuts and take the keys away from them.
Have a tow truck ready. laugh.gif

People like this deserve to have their cars stolen, and have a rusty geo metro left at there door. I don't know why but this realy disgusts me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.