Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: S54 1000hp Build by HPF
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Aircooled
Soooo intense. This is the type of stuff I dream of.

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED
MustangAficionado
This is the kind of stuff the company I worked for did to mustang engines. I was with him on every comment, miss this shit.

1/8th inch cylinder walls FTL
Aircooled
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Oct 12 2010, 08:41 PM) *
1/8th inch cylinder walls FTL

Yeah, that won't cut it for 1000+ hp, its amazing that it seals good enough for 340 hp.
fiber optic
Thanks for posting these. In a similar vein, there's a guy on youtube with the username fiatnutz. He runs a machine shop and he posts videos of various machine work and modifications he's done.

QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Oct 12 2010, 07:41 PM) *
This is the kind of stuff the company I worked for did to mustang engines. I was with him on every comment, miss this shit.

Did you work at MMR?
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Oct 13 2010, 10:01 AM) *
Thanks for posting these. In a similar vein, there's a guy on youtube with the username fiatnutz. He runs a machine shop and he posts videos of various machine work and modifications he's done.

Did you work at MMR?

No, a place in San Diego. I've worked with and have had work done by MMR - a lot. They ported my 2V heads and bored my spare block too (w/ double torque plate hone, very similar to what they show). But I wouldn't recommend them in all cases for a few reasons I'd explain to anyone curious, but I'm not going to lambaste them online.
fiber optic
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Oct 13 2010, 08:48 PM) *
No, a place in San Diego. I've worked with and have had work done by MMR - a lot. They ported my 2V heads and bored my spare block too (w/ double torque plate hone, very similar to what they show). But I wouldn't recommend them in all cases for a few reasons I'd explain to anyone curious, but I'm not going to lambaste them online.

I was mulling over the idea of one of their short or longblocks in the future. I know of at least 3 people running them in turboed applications and lovin' them. I'd like to hear what you think. Private Message is fine if you don't want to air it out here. Thanks.
misnblu
Great information and thanks for the links.
I downloaded the videos for future reference. thumbs_up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.