Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '78 Trans Am
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
green73ta
Finally a few pics. I replaced the plugs, wires, cap & rotor today and it runs like a champ! The car is dirty and these are point & shoot pics so don't be hatin'.

fiber optic
Lovin' the thunder chicken!

thumbs_up.gif
midnightdorifto
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say can't be done. We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there. Just east bound, watch old Bandit run...
misnblu
Hey, you going to bring that car to the Cruising the Coast this weekend here on the Gulf Coast?
Nice TA.
Hope to see you cruising this weekend. biggrin.gif
green73ta
I was there. Just posted pics on here.
misnblu
Awesome, I'll have to check it out.
We could've met up as we were at the Mall area most of the day drooling all over the car, talking with the owners, and enjoying the event.
Some nice cars and a good turn out.

green73ta
I'm up in Picayune. The fall street fair is November 6 & 7. My club (Boulevard Cruisers) is having an open car show that day. You should come. Our monthly cruise night is the 4th Saturday of the month in the Hudson't parking lot, exit 4 off of I-59.
misnblu
I may do exactly that.
I'll bring the camera and probably bring the Porsche.
I'll do a search for the area to see how to get there.
Thanks for the info. thumbs_up.gif
moe
Congratulations man. That thing is a beast.
green73ta
QUOTE(misnblu @ Oct 10 2010, 08:41 PM) *
I may do exactly that.
I'll bring the camera and probably bring the Porsche.
I'll do a search for the area to see how to get there.
Thanks for the info. thumbs_up.gif

It's easy. The cruise night is in Hudson's parking lot. Exit 4 from I-59, turn away from Walmart and head into town. It's just a couple of blocks on the left next to Burger King.

The Street Fair car show is that same exit and continue past the cruise night location to Hwy. 11. Turn right and continue down to Goodyear Blvd. The streets will be blocked off and cops will be directing traffic. you can't miss it. Do yourself a favor and get there early, they start lining up to park by 7am. Awards are usually around 2:30 or 3. www.boulevardcruisers.com My email is dwilbanks@bellsouth.net. I can give you my cell if you need it.

QUOTE(moe @ Oct 11 2010, 03:00 AM) *
Congratulations man. That thing is a beast.

Thank you Moe!
Carnut
so beautiful, SUPERCHARGE SUPERCHARGE!!
MoroccanSpice
You and I need to film a chase. You can be the pursuee and I'll be the persuer! hahaha Very nice car though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.