Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nissan Leaf Advert
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
OHirtenfelder
This advert is so rad. I'm not saying I believe in the leaf stopping global warming or anything, so don't tell me how electric cars still destroy the earth, etc. I just thought it's an awesome advert, that's really well executed, and manges to convey a good amount of emotion. Either way, here it is:

Also, theres a making of this ad video. Very cool to watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASM4lR5soQw...feature=channel
Seethegrim
haha, I couldn't help a "aawwww".
Razor
Chrysler uses a chimp to pull a cord and PETA goes bloodthirsty apeshit, then Nissan does this and PETA is all smiles... 'the FUCK gives?
Seethegrim
PETA doesn't like Chrysler perhaps?
moe
I love this ad, have been seeing it around for a while now at work. The agency I work for put this together, and they're very proud of it.
fiber optic
The polar bear needs a ride because his commute from the arctic sucks? Mr Tweed jacket (does it have the elbow patches, I didn't notice) is gonna need a bigger car than the one the clowns use at the circus. Maybe even a truck...
MichaelKalbo
I'd like to think Im pretty manly, but this commercial made me go "awwwww how cute"
frisco
I saw this in the middle of college football and it honestly evoked a nice sense of emotion out of me. Well done ad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.