Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are the drawbacks of inserting lubricants or cool liquids into the penis with a blunt syringe?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
mink7290
Preferably a question for a doctor, but also open for those who have had experience with inserting liquids into their penis with a syringe like mechanism that obviously does not have a needle point.
Razor
Wow... can we keep him?
OHirtenfelder
Please please can we? Please daddy????
Aircooled
If you want to use a syringe thats up to you. But one of these would work better for me.

clarkma5
...cocking gun?
bankE46
I've found that its all about temperature. One should try and get the water as close to frozen as possible without actually solidifying into ice. Adding salt will lower the freezing point so you can achieve temperatures less than 32F.
Halflifehavock13
This thread delivers.
moe
Best thread title ever.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(bankE46 @ Sep 15 2010, 01:56 PM) *
I've found that its all about temperature. One should try and get the water as close to frozen as possible without actually solidifying into ice. Adding salt will lower the freezing point so you can achieve temperatures less than 32F.

But the salt has adverse effects made quite apparent upon the immanent scenario of tearing
bankE46
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Sep 18 2010, 05:45 PM) *
But the salt has adverse effects made quite apparent upon the immanent scenario of tearing

True, so its always best to lock in that moisture by prepping the urethra with extra-virgin olive oil.
BlackJack
So. Much. Fucking. Win.
Pez
Funniest thread ever!

rishi.gif
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(bankE46 @ Sep 20 2010, 07:02 AM) *
True, so its always best to lock in that moisture by prepping the urethra with extra-virgin olive oil.

OO, homework for the class!
misnblu
I hope this guy wasn't serious. laugh.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(misnblu @ Oct 7 2010, 12:41 PM) *
I hope this guy wasn't serious. laugh.gif

Ever heard of spam?
Seethegrim
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Needs a doctors help & mental help.
shandyman5
FTMFW
UserDrew
Don't use a syringe. I recommend a standard bevel hypodermic needle because with a blunt syringe you risk damaging the meatus. When that happens, you have to have a new one created surgically. This operation has been known to go horribly wrong. On a few occasions I've heard from other well qualified medical professionals, usually when we are at our annual urinary health symposiums, of people who have suffered gross mutilation of the genitalia. The only option for these poor guys is sexual reassignment surgery which can be very costly and isn't covered by most health care providers.
shandyman5
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Oct 18 2010, 03:31 AM) *
Don't use a syringe. I recommend a standard bevel hypodermic needle because with a blunt syringe you risk damaging the meatus. When that happens, you have to have a new one created surgically. This operation has been known to go horribly wrong. On a few occasions I've heard from other well qualified medical professionals, usually when we are at our annual urinary health symposiums, of people who have suffered gross mutilation of the genitalia. The only option for these poor guys is sexual reassignment surgery which can be very costly and isn't covered by most health care providers.

I swear i am not trying to be sarcastic but Are You Serious?
UserDrew
You haven't tried this have you? Any swelling should be reported to a doctor immediately! If it starts turning purple you're too late. If starts oozing a yellowish puss that smells somewhat sweet and tastes like oranges then the infection has gotten to your ureter. It will then effect your meissner's plexus which will cause the superior mesenteric artery to pulse backwards creating back flow in the circulatory system. But this can all be avoided with a surgical procedure that redirects urine flow around the infected ureter and out from the new, artificial metus. And no, I'm not. But it sounds pretty good, huh?

You had a brand new 2010 Genesis that was totaled in 2010? Jesus, that sucks!
shandyman5
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Oct 20 2010, 04:25 AM) *
You haven't tried this have you? Any swelling should be reported to a doctor immediately! If it starts turning purple you're too late. If starts oozing a yellowish puss that smells somewhat sweet and tastes like oranges then the infection has gotten to your ureter. It will then effect your meissner's plexus which will cause the superior mesenteric artery to pulse backwards creating back flow in the circulatory system. But this can all be avoided with a surgical procedure that redirects urine flow around the infected ureter and out from the new, artificial metus. And no, I'm not. But it sounds pretty good, huh?

You had a brand new 2010 Genesis that was totaled in 2010? Jesus, that sucks!

I got it in 2009, and it was totalled about 7 months after I got it. A kid was texting in his pickup truck and didn't see the light turn red. Usually, I look behind me in the rearview mirror to make sure the car behind me is going to stop, but I was actually texting at the red light. head.gif About ten feet before he hit me, he put the brakes to the floor. He didn't quite stop on time... sad.gif He hit me at about 55.
misnblu
Ouch. Glad you're ok though. thumbs_up.gif
I'm still waiting for them to ban cell phone use in cars in my state.
It's a problem I'm seeing more and more.
I see just about every woman in a car with a cell phone glued to her head and I do mean everyone I see.
I'd hate to have my Porsche or purpose built Chevy destroyed on account of someone not paying attention because they were on the phone or texting.
I'd probably go ballistic if that were to happen. mad.gif
shandyman5
QUOTE(misnblu @ Oct 20 2010, 05:33 PM) *
Ouch. Glad you're ok though. thumbs_up.gif
I'm still waiting for them to ban cell phone use in cars in my state.
It's a problem I'm seeing more and more.
I see just about every woman in a car with a cell phone glued to her head and I do mean everyone I see.
I'd hate to have my Porsche or purpose built Chevy destroyed on account of someone not paying attention because they were on the phone or texting.
I'd probably go ballistic if that were to happen. mad.gif

I kind of went through it like a break up... you know the steps they say you go through.

1. At the scene I was in shock, and like "I can't fucking believe this"

2. After I was released from the hospital I could think about was purchasing some type of weapon to mutilate the fucker. (Once his daddy came he told him and the police I stopped short...) So that added to it.

3. I was depressed that I had an accident and that my beloved baby was totaled

4. I got my insurance check, had it confirmed I was not at fault in the accident so I was happy.

5. I wanted something different, something that had torque and something that I could tinker with so I bought a Mustang and took the rest of the money and put it into a savings account to collect interest.
Phix
I know just the expert you can ask. Suffice to say, this is highly NSFW: http://www.siliconpenis.com/
Razor
QUOTE(Phix @ Nov 14 2010, 03:38 AM) *
I know just the expert you can ask. Suffice to say, this is highly NSFW: http://www.siliconpenis.com/

...Phix? eek.gif
MustangAficionado
Im guilty of having seen that whole interview before
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.